US Men's National Team Discussion

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah, Acosta's gone back there, which surprises me even more. Acosta can't really defend that well.
He's played LB for club and country before. Can't speak to his competence, but he's played there.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He's played LB for club and country before. Can't speak to his competence, but he's played there.
He has, but Adams is a much better defender than Acosta is. Acosta may have the energy levels to go back and forth, but against Lainez, he's going to have a ton of trouble, just like in that free kick concession by Adams.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
could have been a red. Does the US have a 3rd keep on the bench?

Edit: Yes they do, David ochoa

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
That save from Horvath was pretty routine tbh. So close to him. Glad he didn’t fluff it though. Hard being a keeper making your debut in a final.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Mexican fans have a long tradition of chanting a homophobic slur at opposing teams. They have been asked to stop. This new rule was basically designed to force them to do so.

peridigm

Mexican fans have a long tradition of chanting a homophobic slur at opposing teams. They have been asked to stop. This new rule was basically designed to force them to do so.
Thanks. Out of the loop I guess.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
With the Mexican fan rule implemented, we have checked all the boxes in this sloppy Final.

sport2793

Regardless of the result, US fans should feel rightly let down by the manager. He really needs to be sacked, am gonna pray for it now :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
With the Mexican fan rule implemented, we have checked all the boxes in this sloppy Final.
We still haven't checked off the "rolling around and bring out the stretcher" box. To be fair Honduras may have done that enough for the whole tournamnet last game.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Regardless of the result, US fans should feel rightly let down by the manager. He really needs to be sacked, am gonna pray for it now :lol:
He is such a coward. Switch coaches and the US wins this by a few. Taking Dest off and leaving Yedlin and Ream on was criminal.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Herrera should 100% be off. Ref totally bottled it. I mean that’s just negligent refereeing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol: I am pretty sure Brooks just screamed at Adams for passing it back to McKenzie.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
That’s never a penalty. Given how bad the referee is, fully expect him to award it now.

Yep. Quality refereeing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Never a penalty. That was also the most aggressive Pentaly calls I have ever seen.