What is Diogo Dalot good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

I've been asking myself this for awhile:

Both are poor, but AWB can at least tackle. I'm not sure what Dalot is good at
and I just don't see any redeeming qualities in his game. What does he offer? What's the attribute he's consistently good at, that Ten Hag can make use of?

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Being marginally better than Wan Bissaka.

TsuWave

Being marginally better than Wan Bissaka.
Better how? I'm not even arguing for Wan Bissaka necessarily - I just really can't see how Dalot is better. Like I said, at least AWB can tackle. Dalot is just...there.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Better how? I'm not even arguing for Wan Bissaka necessarily - I just really can't see how Dalot is better. Like I said, at least AWB can tackle. Dalot is just...there.
He is better at going forward, worse at defending. I did say it was marginal! :D

r1z3mu

"What is Diego Dalot good at?"
He has slightly higher football IQ than AWB. And it means he is still average at best.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
All summer people were saying RB isn't a problem area and that he's good enough to start for us. Nope, turns out he's still shit!

Erics_Collar

He is better at going forward, worse at defending. I did say it was marginal! :D
A lot of people say that if you combined them, they'd be the perfect RB.

But it's a 50/50 chance isn't it? You could end up with a fúcking monstrosity that gets the shit side of each too.

Smithy89

What is Shaw good at is another key question, except racking up a mega ubereats bill.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What is Shaw good at is another key question, except racking up a mega ubereats bill.
Shaw has the natural ability. Sadly doesn't seem bothered half the time meandering about the pitch like were 5 nil up.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
A lot of people say that if you combined them, they'd be the perfect RB.

But it's a 50/50 chance isn't it? You could end up with a fúcking monstrosity that gets the shit side of each too.
:lol:

Mindhunter

What is Diego Dalot and Scot McTominay good at? Absolutely nothing!

GreatDane

He looked pretty decent in pre-season didn't he? My hopes were getting higher, but he's looked pretty shit today. Again.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Unfortunately not much, but as someone said, he is marginally better than AWB by simply not making hospital passes and inviting pressure on other players to lose the ball. And basicaly that's about it.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I think I’d rather have AWB start cause at least he is good defensively. It’s not like Dalot is fecking good at going forward so we won’t miss the offensive side since they are both shit at going forward.

criticalanalysis

2nd half much better. When he takes the initiative and gets involved he can be a decent link up and forward player.

First half, he was tentative as feck and was horrendous.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Anyone that watched us last season would have made right back a priority signing. Baffling that he's starting the season as first choice.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
2nd half much better. When he takes the initiative and gets involved he can be a decent link up and forward player.

First half, he was tentative as feck and was horrendous.
He was miserable the whole game. He kept giving the ball away and he didn’t make one good cross into box. Playing one twos doesn’t mean shit. He is just as useless as AWB going forward. At least with AWB he is good defensively.

SER19

One of many players who would only start for a handful of other PL clubs. Mind boggling that people think pursuing with him makes sense

TheReligion

Abusive
I mean it’s a stupid thread @TsuWave as there’s a performance thread for the player.

I don’t rate him though so unless Ten Hag can develop him and quickly he will be a weak point for us.

TsuWave

I mean it’s a stupid thread @TsuWave as there’s a performance thread for the player.

I don’t rate him though so unless Ten Hag can develop him and quickly he will be a weak point for us.
there are performance threads for everybody in the squad, but if you look at this forum, there are threads to address specific things about a player's game outside of their performances for the season.

unclemao

ideal prison wife...passive and weak...makes Trossard look like Schwarzenegger

fallengt

AWB is barely a footballer that's why.
Both shouldn't start for clubs with ambition but that's not United so they're welcome here.

criticalanalysis

He was miserable the whole game. He kept giving the ball away and he didn’t make one good cross into box. Playing one twos doesn’t mean shit. He is just as useless as AWB going forward. At least with AWB he is good defensively.
I'm having a foggy brain but yeah it's coming back to me the amount of times he lost it on the half way line now :(

He did cross for Rashford for the back post though. I think he had a couple of decent link plays and crosses.

Overall I'm not defending him though. It was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.