What is our best game this season?

Have some time to kill on a train, and figured I'd rewatch one of our better games.

Preferably an entertaining game we were still in control of, and maybe a game where there was a bit of pressure on us to win.

Any suggestions?

Judas

Open to offers
It's probably the 2-0 away win at City. Never in doubt from the first minute to the last against the best team in England and arguably in Europe.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The 2nd half against Roma (6-2) was one of the most entertaining halves of United I've seen this season. Though, I hardly watch all your games.

Billy Jim

I still think PSG away was probably our best collective performance and result.

We were really good against Everton too except for… you know.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
For me, our best performances were away to PSG and City. Even at home to PSG we absolutely battered them until their 2nd goal and Fred's red card. But the best game to watch would probably be the Leeds 6-2.

largelyworried

A few pop into mind.

Complete performance - City away (2-0). The better team from start to finish. Comfortable even. PSG away would be another shout.
Most exciting - Spurs away (3-1). Among many fun comebacks, this was probably the best.
Goal glut - Southampton home (9-0). Nine goals. Has to be in here.
Most dogged performance - Burnley away (1-0). Sometimes you have to dig out a win in a tough attritional game. We did it with a beauty from Pogba. A few more wins like this and we might have been closer to the top.

For me, our best performances were away to PSG and City. Even at home to PSG we absolutely battered them until their 2nd goal and Fred's red card. But the best game to watch would probably be the Leeds 6-2.

A few pop into mind.

Complete performance - City away (2-0). The better team from start to finish. Comfortable even. PSG away would be another shout.
Most exciting - Spurs away (3-1). Among many fun comebacks, this was probably the best.
Goal glut - Southampton home (9-0). Nine goals. Has to be in here.
Most dogged performance - Burnley away (1-0). Sometimes you have to dig out a win in a tough attritional game. We did it with a beauty from Pogba. A few more wins like this and we might have been closer to the top.
Thanks, I'll go for either PSG or City away, I think.

Josh 76

Everton away stands out for me.
Was a few days after that terrible CL performance in Turkey and could have been Ole’s last game had we lost

The White Pele

We have a lot to pick from this season which goes to show the progress we have made.

Leeds H
Roma H
Leipzig H
City A
Southampton H
Southampton A
Liverpool H (cup)
PSG A
Newcastle A
Everton A
Sheff Utd A
Real Sociedad A