What is your second biggest disappointment ever by Man Utd after Paul Pogba

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Discuss.......

Personally I would say it was keeping choker Gary Neviille in the club when he should have been sold on. Never rated the player and cost United in Europe on about 5 occasions due to his poor defending. Signing Andy Goram is up there as well.

diplomat

We should have never sold Ronaldo to Madrid. The club would have never dropped in quality so much over the years, we would have at least one CL more and probably a couple more PL titles. I don't care that he was dreaming to play in RM, the board should have offered him some out of the world wages for the time and I'm sure Ronaldo and his agent would have been more than happy to stay.

beedoubleyou

Mourinho failing to win the league on the first and second times of asking. Because success should be quick and easy. Also not signing all the players other teams signed who are now good. Oh and the amount of women in the new Star Wars film.

diplomat

Mourinho failing to win the league on the first and second times of asking. Because success should be quick and easy. Also not signing all the players other teams signed who are now good. Oh and the amount of women in the new Star Wars film.
To be perfectly fair, Mourinho's biggest strength was supposed to be instant success and I don't mean winning second rate trophies, but league titles.

Last edited:

binary bot
Nick Powell not getting on earlier versus Wolfsburg

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The Matrix films after the first were a huge disappointment.

I’d then single out the OP for one of the most bizarre and reactionary posts I’ve seen for a long while

Donnie Brasco

Are we really turning into RAWK?
RAWK is actually a Liverpool fan board. This board has turned into something way worse than RAWK, it's basically a Pep/City and Pochettino/Spurs strange love board for some strange reason...

If Pogba is a big disappointment I'm actually ashamed to support the same club as you and many others. The stuff you read here after every loss or draw is actually an embarassment.

beedoubleyou

To be perfectly fair, Mourinho's biggest strength was supposed to be instant success and I don't mean winning second rate trophies, but league titles.
Let's check the small print and see if we can get a refund. Hopefully the warranty covers Acts of Pep.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
How Rui Faria hasn't squared up to anyone yet. 18 months in, I fully expected him to have chinned a 4th official by now.

Embarrassing. The club's gone to the dogs. Keano will be rolling in his grave.

Inigo Montoya

When you mean second rate, I’m assuming you mean the League Cup which he won with Chelsea,and the Europa which was his first major European trophy with Porto, and the same trophy which eluded the genius Klopp

Inigo Montoya

How Rui Faria hasn't squared up to anyone yet. 18 months in, I fully expected him to have chinned a 4th official by now.

Embarrassing. The club's gone to the dogs. Keano will be rolling in his grave.
Rumours of Keano’s death have been greatly exaggerated

diplomat

When you mean second rate, I’m assuming you mean the League Cup which he won with Chelsea,and the Europa which was his first major European trophy with Porto, and the same trophy which eluded the genius Klopp
Yes, that is what I meant, do you have a problem reading and comprehending simple sentences?

:devil:
I imagine Pogba waiting for them with a big smile and a pen in his hand so they give him an autograph. :D

beedoubleyou

Not sure if you are being serious in such a troll thread, but I am and my statement is a fact.
Interesting. It's a fact that 'Mourinho's biggest strength was supposed to be instant success'? Not sure that's a fact. But it's a fact that some people held that opinion. I didn't share it then and don't share it now. Look, I'm not going to get into an argument about it though, I'm already bored and only time will prove who is right.

Member 5225

We should have never sold Ronaldo to Madrid. The club would have never dropped in quality so much over the years, we would have at least one CL more and probably a couple more PL titles. I don't care that he was dreaming to play in RM, the board should have offered him some out of the world wages for the time and I'm sure Ronaldo and his agent would have been more than happy to stay.
Totally this - I felt I was the only one that was harping on about this. He’s under contract, the club should dictate, simples.

+ selling Stam
+ letting Cantona retire without trying hard enough to keep him
+ blaise transfer completions meaning we lose out on Ronaldinho etc
+ not giving Beckham one more chance
+ selling Rooney earlier
+ signing Laurent feckin Blanc
+ David Moyes - lool

el3mel

Brilliant thread title, force everyone to agree on Pogba being a disappointment as a fact then move on to the next objective.

Think you'll have a future as a journalist in Sun or Mirror. :D

Marcky411

Very true, Mourinho was known for winning the league in the second year at every club he has worked at. Somehow we have him now and we aren't close to winning the league, lets just hope we get top 4 this year. Up until Mourinho took over at Utd, he had never lost a home game played on a Sunday in his whole career, some of those strange stats, well he broke his record here.
Personally and I hope I am really really wrong, but I think we have won all the silverware we are going to win under Mourinho. I know a lot of people get angry if you question Mourinho and are very quick to point out he is a winner and all the trophies he has won through the years. That is history, he should not be judged on what he did in past but on what he is doing now in the present.

Inigo Montoya

Yes, that is what I meant, do you have a problem reading and comprehending simple sentences?

I imagine Pogba waiting for them with a big smile and a pen in his hand so they give him an autograph. :D
No I was merely pointing out the fatuous post of yours which deserves the contempt it’s getting.

If you have a problem with us not winning the league;there are several clubs I’d like to point you in the direction of.

You won’t be missed as a fan

rocks13

No I was merely pointing out the fatuous post of yours which deserves the contempt it’s getting.

If you have a problem with us not winning the league;there are several clubs I’d like to point you in the direction of.

I'd suggest that if you aren't bothered about us not winning the league then you aren't much of a fan.

Marcky411

Yes definitely Lukaku, paying so much money for a true mid table team striker. Extending Jose's contract, not waiting till the end of the season. Letting Raiola take us to the cleaners with the prices and deals of his players.

diplomat

You should probably get your head our of your ass. Getting snidey with me just because of my opinion (and you haven't even let me give any arguments back), I'd be banned if I really said what I think about your post.

VanGaalyTime

Not getting a right winger in January - seeming blind spot to Alexis being a right winger. It's such an obvious solution to a ridiculous problem for any Champions League team.

Dolf

I hate threads like this where half are trolling and the other half is serious. Recipe for disaster.