What is your second biggest disappointment ever by Man Utd after Paul Pogba

RedorDead21

To be perfectly fair, Mourinho's biggest strength was supposed to be instant success and I don't mean winning second rate trophies, but league titles.
He biggest threat has always been Pep and Pep wasn't always in the same league as him when either of them were winning....they are back in the same league...whoever blinks and leaves first for me will know they have a question mark over their entire managerial career. Its all set up for years for me! And the instant success isn't all what Jose is about..he's about overcoming whats in front of him, being the first manager in the PL to make 3 subs regularly and changing the flow of a game, dominating SAF quite often even in the PL.....he's a cracker of a manager on several fronts.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Wind the neck in.

We broke a World Record Tranfer fee in bring Pogba to the club and Tom Ince at Hull is having a better season then him.
Ruben Loftus Cheek is twice the player Paul Pogba is.

LInkash

Not having Angry Birds as a sponsor, Everton beat us to that one. We're not going to attract kids to support us with the football we're playing so we need an alternative way to draw them in.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Not playing O’Shea in his natural position.
As a false keeper, you mean?

I agree 100%.

Also, I agree we should've giggsed it Giveh.

Also, the state of a shockingly high amount of posters on here.

Also, good 'un, Baz.

Off to drink some (more) brake fluid.

Oldyella

Agreed. Was gutted when we let Pogba leave, easily my biggest disappointment as a Utd fan. Still, at least we managed to bring him back.

Am I doing this right?

elnorte

Freaky fly day
The fact that Waitrose stopped selling Netherend Farmhouse butter. My god it tastes incredible on toast.

Bobski

I always thought the defining aspect of RAWK was the mawkish group think, the refusal to allow critical thought and an opinion other than what was prescribed . Whining about whining after horrible performances would fit that.

In reality though, Dortmund 96/97, could have scored 15 goals over the 2 legs, lost both games to deflected goals. Europe has not always been kind to Utd.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'd suggest that if you aren't bothered about us not winning the league then you aren't much of a fan.
Around 400 games home and away and in the old Second division, European games? yep, I'm not much of a fan

MrBest

Has to be moyes, destroyed United in 8 months and we still paying for it 4 yeara later. Second mistake was not sacking gaal in October 2015 and letting Klopp go to Liverpool. That guy was made for United as is his style of football.

manunited1919

Seeing us sell RVP, Chicharito, Nani, and Rafael, and then don’t bring a proven striker in because Rooney’s best position was striker.

BTW, Martial & Rashford were not proven.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
First biggest disappointment: Signing Pogba first time.
Second biggest disappointment: Signing Pogba second time.

Manny

Grammar Police
Biggest disapointment after Pogba? Probably signing that show pony Ronaldo. Or George Best.

Listar

Playing 4-3-3 vs Everton with Pogba showing it actually works as redcafe had imagined.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I was having a pull the other day but the cushion on the chair was a bit loose, so I decided to adjust my position but as I did, half of it came out. Twat.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Keeping that wierd Scottish guy as manager for so long. Didn't win nearly enough CL titles.

MacabbiUnited

Supports
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Israel
I think if we beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool at home(and theres no reason we won't) we'll be 2nd by a distance. Despite loosing to Newcastle wev'e been pretty consistent againts midtable and lower teams this season and can only see us dropping points to City. Even though beating them at their place would sweaten this season a bit.

Can't see us winning the CL. Watching Real and PSG yesterday and the level their at, makes you realize how far we are from that level. Hopefulky Jose will bring in the right players in the summer

sp_107

Classic Roy Keane is the incident with
Vieria
There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance but I luv what Roy did there, If we have that attitude I think We strive to improve all the time in life and also excel in what we do just to back up that attitude!!

noodlehair

"It's like..."
When I saw Independence Day 2 and realised that the acting ability of Wayne Rooney and Chris Smalling from the trailer would actually have improved the film.

Macca7

Selling Ronaldo and replacing him with Valenica and Owen, absolutely disgusting when you actually think about it.....

Or selling Beckham. As much as it was probably the right time for him to go and we ended up getting Ronaldo to replace him, I was still gutted as he was my favourite United player growing up through the 90's and early 2000's.

Adcuth

Pogba isn't my no 1 like but letting Stam leave is only just above us never finding someone exactly like him again

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Not giving Bebe an extra chance