What players in the team will you absolutely not sell no matter the price?

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Rashford, AWB, Fred.

They're our top talents. Would not sell for any price at all. The rest are easily replaceable.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
It's the op criteria. No matter what the price.

Forget 200m. A straight swap with halaand will seal the deal.
It might for you, I wouldn’t go for that though. We’re not a selling club and Greenwood is a player who would be ‘not for sale at any price’ from the clubs point of view. I’d like Haaland as well but you can’t have them all.

stepic

They're our top talents. Would not sell for any price at all. The rest are easily replaceable.
so someone offers you £200m for Fred and you wouldn’t accept it? Wtf

the way this question is phrased, the only answer is - no one.

Dan_F

Rashford and Greenwood. But mainly because of what they bring us apart from just their talent. That can’t be replaced. Pogba is very hard to replace, but given he hasn’t found his top level for us, we might not see too much of a drop off if he left and we reinvested.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
It's only sad because if Kevin Moran, Steve Bruce or Nemanja Vidic did that they'd be championed for their 100% commitment to the cause and bravery, Phil Jones does it and a fair whack of modern day United fans, and I use the term loosely, take the piss.
They were f*cking brilliant though, so it’s like a bonus....with Jones he’s become a parody of himself over the past few years. Considering Saf’s comments I can’t think of a more disappointing signing.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
They were f*cking brilliant though, so it’s like a bonus....with Jones he’s become a parody of himself over the past few years. Considering Saf’s comments I can’t think of a more disappointing signing.
SAF also said Wesley Brown, John Curtis and Alex Notman would all become World Class players at Manchester United, obviously sometimes he just got giddy, let it go ....

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
SAF also said Wesley Brown, John Curtis and Alex Notman would all become World Class players at Manchester United, obviously sometimes he just got giddy, let it go ....
To be fair Wes Brown was class, injures took its toll on him but his 08 season at right back was superb. Phil Jones must go with the other two you mentioned.

Champagne Football

If someone offered 500m for Dan you'd say no?
I'd sell any of our players for that amount. But he wouldn't be our first ever player who underwhelmed in their first season - Fred, Vidic, Evra, Cristiano, Fletcher, De Gea, Andy Cole, etc

But I think he's shown enough on the left to suggest he'll be an important squad player for years to come, unless we need to use him in a swap deal to get someone like Kalvin Phillips.

KennyBurner

Dont like how the question is framed because there isnt one player in the team that I wouldn't sell for an inflated price. However I wouldn't sell these players for anything less than 130 million.

Martial
Greenwood
Rashford

For 100m
AWb
Fernandes
Fred

I would like to keep pogba but i just dont have any connection with him giving how him, his brothers and agents have embarrassed the club time again. If a club payed his 89 million he could go. Mctominay is another player I value very highly but ive never thought of him as seasonal first team player. Its very easy to find an upgrade for him. Still its to our benefit becaue I dont think any team would want to buy him from us.

In general Im happy with most of our sqaud players but if a decent offer came in which I doubt would I wouldnt mind seeing players not on the list them go. Others teams hardly ever bid on our average players also.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
so someone offers you £200m for Fred and you wouldn’t accept it? Wtf

the way this question is phrased, the only answer is - no one.
I agree with you generally with the question but let's be realistic, that would never happen in reality. My list is based on, we want to become a top team again, top talent is more valuable to us than money & in this market, we would do well to replace any of the players on my list if sold anyway wouldn't we?

We're just starting to develop the most promising chemistry together since SAF, i'll be damned if i would let any of them go for anything not obnoxiously inflated.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Romero - £25m - pointless letting him go, would be No.1 at 99% of the worlds clubs
I just want to highlight that he wasn't a №1 at Monaco and Sampdoria, his last clubs before he joined us. He has been an inspiring signing for us and a brilliant servant to the club, but his ability gets drastically overrated.

RyRy11

Everyone has their price but If I was to make a list of players I'd hate to see go even if we got a good deal for them i't would probably be:

Rashford
Greenwood
Bruno
DDG if we didn't have Hendo to replace him.

SAFMUTD

Im impressed some mention quite a few, IMO the only ones I wouldn’t sell would be Rashford and Greenwood.

KennyBurner

Pretty much. I'd let pogba go but only if he really wants to leave after this season.

I also get the feeling he will be here for a while given he is too expensive for any club after this pandemic.