What Score will Liverpool win tonight?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We all know how Liverpool up their game for United matches!

I'm going for a comfortable 5-1 for Liverpool. With Maguire out United will have an even softer centre.
Liverpool might even get 6 such is their talent going forward?

Predictions ?

klsv

Pogba"s going to give away another penalty for a hand ball. Kabak scores from it and it ends 1-0.

Gandalf

Fully expect a 2-1 win for us. I hate the way the dippers whine about their injury problems as though they are the only team to ever suffer injuries during a season but to be fair losing VVD, Gomez, Matip et al is a bigger blow than us losing slabhead. They absolutely have to go for a win which suits the way we play and with Williams and Phillips the probable CB pairing our pace on the counter should tear them apart.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
- Bailly will either get injured or sent off
- Fred and McT will concede 20 free kicks
- Rashford will miss 2 sitters
- Cavani will hit the post/bar twice
- Pogba will concede a penalty
- Bruno will miss a penalty
- One of their worst performers (probably Thiago) will score a screamer

Liverpool to win 2-0.

Siorac

1-3. Salah, Mané, and someone totally unexpected like Firmino.

tomaldinho1

I think you'll find 0-0 is a win for Chelsea and Brendan
I actually forgot Chelsea are playing Leicester next so it's a bit more open than I thought. That said, our top 6 games have been very dull affairs for the most part this season - them chasing the win will suit us but I also think we'll be trying to avoid injuries and maybe even resting 1 or 2.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
Fully expect a 2-1 win for us. I hate the way the dippers whine about their injury problems as though they are the only team to ever suffer injuries during a season but to be fair losing VVD, Gomez, Matip et al is a bigger blow than us losing slabhead. They absolutely have to go for a win which suits the way we play and with Williams and Phillips the probable CB pairing our pace on the counter should tear them apart.
I think you’re spot on predicting a win mate.
Utd v the dippers head to heads are fairly even in recent years, mostly 0-0’s but at this moment in time you’re far superior to them in every department.
If Ole rests a load of players then maybe 0-0 yet again However, I think he understands that there’s a lot of emotional investment in this game from your fans and that he’ll put a side out strong enough for a 2-0 (or perhaps 2-1 as a result if you wait for them to score before you really set about them, as you seem to often do).
If Ole takes the brakes off then this could be embarrassing for the dippers.
As per 99% of the neutrals watching this game, I’m hoping he does that.

The Urban Goose

0-3 when it's called off again and the FA award it to them...

Or 2-1 if it goes ahead - Rashford and Penandes.