What will this new United generation/era be called?

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Erik Ten Hag era.
We love the Erik Ten Hag era.

(Sung to the tune of Guantanamera).

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Couple of players leaving doesn't mean much. As of now it pretty much feels like a continuation of the same Post-Fergie dark ages.
There isn't always a clean break between generations. Moyes United only added Mata and Fellaini and kept Fergie's final squad.

Arguably there was a bigger change from Moyes to LVG than Fergie to Moyes.

Moby

Dick
There isn't always a clean break between generations. Moyes United only added Mata and Fellaini and kept Fergie's final squad.

Arguably there was a bigger change from Moyes to LVG than Fergie to Moyes.
Yeah but whether it will be a new era or just a continuation of the last 10 odd years remains to be seen.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah but whether it will be a new era or just a continuation of the last 10 odd years remains to be seen.
As I've said before the line between generation isn't necessarily success. We are seeing a major restructure behind the scenes. The only thing that hasnt changed is the Glazers.

I wouldn't put Liverpool's title drought as only long generation but about 3.

Dion

The only thing that hasnt changed is the Glazers.
I mean the current CEO is Woodwards glorified assistant and the DoF has been here for a decade already and was appointed by Woody. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I mean the current CEO is Woodwards glorified assistant and the DoF has been here for a decade already and was appointed by Woody. I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.
It's true but they seem to be doing their own thing at least. They could've just kept the wheels turning.

I'm not saying they'll be successful but I recognise they're doing something different

Skills

Snitch
13-14 : the chosen one
14-16 : laying the foundations
16-18 : winning mentality
18-21 : cultural reset

GiddyUp

Football club. I would be content with that. Proper football with the team working together. No more bullshit with nicknames and branding.

0le

On a related note, how often do eras actually get named? Even the '08 team does not have a name of sorts. At the top of my head I can think of "the treble winners", "class of 92" and "the Busby babes".

Bwuk

On a related note, how often do eras actually get named? Even the '08 team does not have a name of sorts. At the top of my head I can think of "the treble winners", "class of 92" and "the Busby babes".
The 08 team is affectionately known as the shaggers.