What would be the best-looking potential shirt sponsor?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Apple or Amazon, once they own the club.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Are there any restrictions on who could be a sponsor? Does it have to be a company or charity name?

If I win the lottery, could I pay to have "Duffer has an excellent penis" on your shirts?

Dolf

Are we sure we're not just going to extend our deal with Chevrolet?

Anyway, will probably be this:

Pavl3n

I am not sure what the deal is like, but I remember when we had AON and then they were still our sponsors but we were no longer wearing their logo on the shirt. I am suspecting Chevrolet deal could be similar.
But aren't there any ITK that could shed some light on the matter and at least leak out some info who are we in talks with.

GwilDor

Would have to be a huge company, as the cost of sponsoring Manchester United is pretty huge. I'd wager a gigantic north american or asian company, looking to grow in the european market. Examples:

Tencent
Alibaba
Amazon
Disney (maybe because of new streaming setup?)
United Health Group
Home Depot
Verizon
AT&T
CostCo

You get where i'm coming from. Generally i'd think asian companies would be most interested, but with our ownership, i wouldn't be surprised if we as a company were most interested in an american sponsor. What major sponsors have we had in the Glazer era? Aon, AIG, Chevrolet, Kohler? Probably some other rather major too, but Aon, is british, while AIG, Chevrolet and Kohler are american. Would take a lot of money for them to accept Tencent or Alibaba on our shirt i'd guess.

Al-T

'This year's kit is designed with a subtle ribbed pattern to reflect the sensitivity of modern man with gentle pink accents representing thoughtful masculinity'.

JPB

Something english, Aston Martin or Bentley.

kiristao

Coca Cola

Coca Cola on the red home shirt
Coke Zero on the black away shirt
Diet Coke on the white/grey third shirt

A marketing dream.
That would be perfect or maybe me being in advertising is making me a bit biased :D

tomaldinho1

Louis Vuitton

Then watch as every footballer suddenly wants to come to us due to WAG pressure

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Is this thread basically just a round-about version of whats your favourite company logo?

Anyway, my vote is for Yorkshire Tea... or Lou Macari's Chip Shop

ChaddyP

Whichever pays the most money to fund transfers.
This. Its a boring answer but I care more about revenue especially during these times than what a shirt sponsor will look like aesthetically

Web of Bissaka

Hopefully we get just a simple name logo this time with no "visual" logo or some additional additions eg. box like AIG or poor font size like Aon. The logo tend to ruin the whole thing.

Simplicity is best.
It's why United's Sharp kit is pure awesome (other than the fond memories which made it more valuable).

This is awesome.

1. United Airlines would be most fittingly great only with "United" with no logo.

2. Red Bull is okay with the name, minimized further. The two bulls logo may fit in if it's small.

3. Marvel fits well with our colour scheme, no way this is happening. If it did, no box please.
4. Also Netflix.

Idea is the same - just a simple-name logo with simplest fitting fonts.

Lynty

Is this thread basically just a round-about version of whats your favourite company logo?

Anyway, my vote is for Yorkshire Tea... or Lou Macari's Chip Shop
Yorkshire tea could take the opportunity to target a different demographic.