What would be the best-looking potential shirt sponsor?

GwilDor

Word! Its going to be either some Asian (Consumer electronics or staples) or Middle Eastern (Oil, tourism, airlines)
I disagree. We have no history with anything but european or american main sponsorships lately. Other than us going to asia on pre-season every now and then, and the obvious huge market it is, not much points to an asian/middle-eastern shirt sponsor imo.
Why do you think we’ll be changing our tune this time around?

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Amazon.
Netflix.
Apple.
Spotify.
Disney.

Last edited:

tjb

It's going to be a company that actually needs the association with us, as those are the companies that would be willing to foot the large sponsorship costs. Chances are that it will come from Asia, as their companies seem to be trying to capture a more international market.

DeGea

Amazon/Apple/Google/Tesla - any of these would be incredible. Credit goes to some guy on Reddit. Now that's a design I would buy in a heartbeat.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Amazon/Apple/Google/Tesla - any of these would be incredible.
Why? feck them all. Maybe Tesla would be alright.

Somet with red/or monochrome already so no chance of a dodgy logo. Aon would be good again, switch em to the main kits. Virgin? Coca Cola? Netflix? Mitsubishi? Toyota?

If our agreement with Chevy is ending we’ll likely get another ‘official car partner’ or something anyway. Could easily be Tesla, Toyota, Mitsubishi or feck knows who else

Probably won’t be an insurance or financial institution as there’s Aon already

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Amazon.
Netflix.
Apple.
Spotify.
Disney.
Doubtful as none of those brands need to increase brand awareness. Rather they need to increase brand adoption which jersey sponsorship doesn’t deliver.

It will be a company whose name is not very well known amongst United’ core demographic which is working men.

Hence why it’s been American brands seeking a bigger global market. Tesla would be a good one.

As the poster above suggests, next could be a Chinese or Asian brand seeking a bigger western footprint. eg: Oppo.

Last edited:

hubbuh

Amazon/Apple/Google/Tesla - any of these would be incredible. Credit goes to some guy on Reddit. Now that's a design I would buy in a heartbeat.
Were you purposefully going for the biggest and most evil corporations that exist?!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
All saints or John Varvatos

Last edited:

KungPaoChicken

I highly doubt tesla would be interested in sponsoring United for the amount that would be required. United have quite the presence in Afrika, Asia and Europe. They are barely on the market in a lot of the countries, so they would get exposure to countries/people that not really are potential customer.

I belive the highest bidder would be a Company that has a either has a huge huge presence worldwide or are planning a massive push into new markets.

My guess is either a car manufacturer and Electronics brand or drink brand. Coca-Cola would be pretty cool and potential for collabs are Great, but maybe their fifa deal prevents them from being a club sponsor. Cant remembering them sponsoring any club

Does it happen that brands swap teams they sponsor. Samsung dont have a team in pl now do they?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We should get Stella, failing that Lambrini or Frosty Jacks.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Spider-Man shirt like Atletico had

We are struggling for a sponsor i know that much. We have been hawking ourselves around and nobody is willing to pay the asking price so far.

We'll end up doing a Liverpool and getting Standard Chartered in because we owe them money.

Loon

:lol:
Amazon would be lovely if Bezos bought us off the jokers. I’d never say “Prime has a shite user interface” ever again.

Pav1878

Dunno for you guys, but when we were struggling in the lower leagues with no ground and often worried about going broke, we were sponsored by Norman Cook’s Skint records and played for a few seasons with Skint across the front of our shirts. Most apt sponsor ever!
Haha I love this

Pav1878

Mercedes Benz
Audi
Sony
Tesla
Apple

And Nintendo for jokes. Had a strange fondness for Fiorentina and loved their Nintendo shirts.