What would be the perfect Transfer Window for our rebuild?

croadyman

5D transfer window....

We have now signed Malacia, and it looks like Eriksen is coming in on a free, but how about we sign the following five players.

Dumfries 25m
De Ligt 60m +
De Jong 60m +
Dembele free
Dybala free

All have been linked to a greater or lesser degree, and would solve most ot our squad's greatest weaknesses.

De Gea
Dumfries, de Ligt, Varane, Malacia
De Jong, Eriksen
Dembele, Fernandes, Sancho
Dybala

I think this team would play like a Ten Hag team, and on paper at least should be competitive, although we would still lack strength in depth. Would fans be happy with this transfer business?
Dybala ship sailed a few years ago I reckon and Dembele will only join PSG/ Chelsea

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
For me, 2 in Midfield and 2 Full Backs.
(I see Eriksen as a bonus MF, and the obligatory back up GK, I won't count)

So 4 new starters, not squad players, which will drastically change the playing style.
I really don't care about an attacker, genuinely don't care if we make do with what we have until next year, but that Midfield desperately needs a new identity, and we also desperately need a new attacking style of play.

Rome wasn't built in a day..!! :rolleyes:

Hughie77

So far it's, a LB , were we are already overloaded with. A maybe free transfer on A CM, a maybe another CM ,and our only Top striker wants to leave. July tour upcoming and the new Guy has to put up with the ineptitude of our owners and board. ETH was interviewed for the job and if they asked him any questions you like to ask, he must have forgot to ask are we signing any new players of quality??

Sanchez7

I think the below would be a nice window. They all seem likely to happen although it would leave us short a striker. If Rashford or Martial play through the centre, we should be okay for top 4.

In -
Malacia
Eriksen
Martinez
Antony
FDJ

Out-
Andres
Ronaldo
Eric B
Telles

All in all around 125m net. A striker would be great but can’t see any good options apart from maybe Dybala on a free but seems unlikely.

Aeryis

For me this would be the perfect window:

1. FDJ

2. Eriksen

3. Aouar (cheap CM alternative/rotation)

4. Moussa Diaby

5. Osimhen

6. Koulibaly

7. Amadou Onana

4 technical midfielders coming in. A left footed right winger. A striker. A technical left centre back. This is a proper rebuild that literally changes the spine of the team. None of the "2-3 signings" bullshit that literally leaves us with the same core that gave us the worst season ever in 30 years. Of course this is never ever happening, only in my dreams of course.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Releasing Ronaldo
Give coach absolute control over first team squad.
Bring in two better players or competition for McT
Focus this season on our football identity and next summer, we’ll get a clearer picture of what can elevate us into the top tier.
With what we currently have and the youngsters as back up plus the few expected additions. We can make champions league and gradually build

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Have we been linked with any right backs recently? Can't head into the season with AWB and Dalot.