What would be your dream transfer this summer?

Brophs

The One and Only
Messi. He can be the best player of his generation if he stays fit, and Barcelona keep a decent team together.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
He's been below average at best chief. A carbon copy of Wes Brown with worse positional sense and better crossing. We should aim for better players than him.
I beg to differ though. I was impressed with him on the right wing in Germany's first two games. Especially when he was shifted back to right back. Besides, if he is a Wes Brown with better (and more consistent crossing), I'd be very satisfied with that. Wouldn't you? after all it's the attacking part of Wes' game we all moan about and little else.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I beg to differ though. I was impressed with him on the right wing in Germany's first two games. Especially when he was shifted back to right back. Besides, if he is a Wes Brown with better (and more consistent crossing), I'd be very satisfied with that. Wouldn't you? after all it's the attacking part of Wes' game we all moan about and little else.
But I don't think he is as good a defender as Wes Brown. Arne Freidrich is now ahead of him in the German team because he wasn't particularly convincing at right back.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
1. A season long fit and in form Saha,
2.Ronaldinho without the excess baggage,

3.A coming of age of Rooney,Anderson, Nani,Teveth, Carrick, Hargo and a one
or two youngsters from the academy.

4. A new goalkeeper, preferably another 6ft.5in or more monster.

hotshot2004

Its gott be Messi.

RW - Ronaldo
LW - Messi
CF - KAKA
LT ROONEY
RT Tevez

This would be a hell of a team, well in access of 350 mil.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
a) Saha, Gaz and Giggs returned to their former best

b) Ronaldo becomes loyal to our cause.

The_Red_Hope

1. Ronaldinho
2. Berbatov

All we need for this year and probably the next 4-5 infact.

The_Red_Hope

Brown and Gazza should do the job. Provided Gazza can be relatively injury free.

Danny Simpson to provide cover for the two.

Name Changed

weso26
Brown and Gazza should do the job. Provided Gazza can be relatively injury free.

Danny Simpson to provide cover for the two.
Gazza is getting old at this stage. It'll be a major suprise for me if he is still the same player. I wouldn't be counting on him.

The hope is that Brown can stay injury free.

I doubt Simpson will be at the club for much longer than a year. He needs to find a club where he will play regular football.

But I don't think he is as good a defender as Wes Brown.
Neither is Neville. That doesn't stop him being a superior right back to Brown.

but for right abck Arne Freidrich is now ahead of him in the German team because he wasn't particularly convincing at right back.
I very much doubt that. If I member correctly Fritz picked up an injury vs Croatia. So Friedrich, the German world cup right back, returned to the team as a result. Especially since Lahm was shipped back to the left after Jansen horror show. And since he performed solidly. There was no reason to drop Freidriech for Fritz. Who is a largely an identical player to him. Though with better attacking skills.

Brwned

Neither is Neville. That doesn't stop him being a superior right back to Brown.
But Fritz isn't much better going forward either, imo.

I very much doubt that. If I member correctly Fritz picked up an injury vs Croatia. So Friedrich, the German world cup right back, returned to the team as a result. Especially since Lahm was shipped back to the left after Jansen horror show. And since he performed solidly. There was no reason to drop Freidriech for Fritz. Who is a largely an identical player to him. Though with better attacking skills.
You may be right, I wasn't sure but it's definitely a possibility. I've just not been very impressed with him, although he is someone that I have only ever seen play club football a few times in the last few years.

But Fritz isn't much better going forward either, imo. .
Trust me he is. You should watch him play for Werder Bremen more often. Going forward he is definitely superior to Brown. No question.

You may be right, I wasn't sure but it's definitely a possibility. I've just not been very impressed with him, although he is someone that I have only ever seen play club football a few times in the last few years.
Fair enough mate. I can't fault you for not being impressed. One mans meet is another man poison. Only really special talents breed consensus:)

Brwned

Trust me he is. You should watch him play for Werder Bremen more often. Going forward he is definitely superior to Brown. No question.

Fair enough mate. I can't fault you for not being impressed. One mans meet is another man poison. Only really special talents breed consensus:)
Fair enough, I believe you.