Other What YouTube channel's do you enjoy watching.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
FRANKIEonPCin1080p - I enjoyed watching his videos on DayZ, He was possibly the most well known content maker during the time DayZ was at the height of it's popularity. He has been inactive for years now which is a shame because he has/had really great content. He also made videos on other video games like Battlefield/Minecraft.

theRadBrad - If I'm looking to watch a walkthrough/lets play video then this is the account I would come to.

Bald and Bankrupt - English dude from Brighton who explores mainly the former soviet countries. Has really great content, explores other countries like India and Bolivia and others.

robelinda2 - Great channel for cricket lovers, He has a huge collection of rare cricket footage which is impossible to find on the internet these days. He has recorded more or less every game from the 1980s I believe.

Then a couple of other accounts to name are MrBeast/Violin MD/GeoWizard/Inside Edition/Xiaomanyc.

Last edited:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Big tit slu- oh, YouTube.

My bad.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Abroad in Japan - Just an English guy who lives in Japan.

ashens - I'm sure most people know ashens. Just a guy that looks at random bollocks from Poundland/Wish.com etc

Tribal People Try - Some people from Pakistan (I think) try food and drink from other countries. This one, not the other channel with the same name.

I did enjoy Bald and Bankrupt's videos until the revelations in the other thread and haven't watched him since.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
MKBHD - tech
Misha Charoudin - Nurburgring
Seen Though Glass - cars
Gears and Gasoline - cars
Cars with Luke - cars (no shit)
Peter McKinnon - photography
Jared Polin - photography
Pierre T Labert - photography
North Borders - photograph
Becki & Chris - photography and design
It’s Bourbon Night - bourbon reviews
Whiskey Vault - whiskey reviews

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I like Bald and Bankrupt too. He seems like someone who would be good to get a pint with!

edit just saw the other thread. That’s sketchy enough.

off the top of my head....

Harald Baldir is another travel guy who is friends with Bald, I don’t like his style quite as much but he can still be very funny. He has long videos and you can tell he totally loves himself but it makes for some fun/cringe viewing.

I like Shiey for outside the box urban hiking, abandoned buildings and stuff like that. Video below of him climbing this big old Soviet radar station outside of Chernobyl is not for those afraid of heights but he’s a pro. Crazy video! Vagrant Holiday is an American guy who basically flies around the world and crashes in parks and abandoned buildings and stuff like that. I think he’s funny but he curses a lot.

That Chapter has well researched and easy to watch modern true crime content- he’s an Irish fella. Mr Ballen has some really interesting stories too.

More for musicians and serious music heads, Rick Beato breaks down really great songs and explains through theory and studio tracks how the artist created the song.

Last edited:

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Just got into Retired working for you. Just a guy who lives in Thailand showing his life. Give it a go - his style is different to most travel bloggers and he comes across really well.

He has some pay it forward videos where he takes the money earned from his videos and donates it people who need it during the pandemic and not in an entitled way either. Really enjoy his videos.

Bojan11

I do enjoy some of his food reviews when he tries some of the unique places in the country rather than generic crap. Only thing that puts me off him is he looks like James Cordon aka @esmufc07. But he calls himself the kebab king @VeevaVee.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I've been watching a guy called James Popsys who talks about photography.

I like SwitchUp's Nintendo Switch game reviews. They seem quite trustworthy.

KEXP for great live sessions with a lot of different artists.

AgentSmith

Agadmator - Breaks down chess games. Brilliant channel if you’re a fan of the game. Even if you’re not tbf.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I’ve been watching Gotham chess
Agadmator - Breaks down chess games. Brilliant channel if you’re a fan of the game. Even if you’re not tbf.
Despite not watching Queen's Gambit (which seems to have been behind a recent wave of interest in chess) I have also been lured into these channels, presumably via some sort of cultural osmosis. There's something strangely relaxing about chess being explained, even while barely being able to play it myself.

Even with the below where I literally don't understand anything they're talking about, it's quite calming.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Steve1989MRE. Pleasant guy who examines and eats military rations from history to modern day.

Guy doesn't know the meaning of best before dates because he's eaten stuff from these rations that are from The Boer War, WW1 and WW2, the Vietnam war and more.

Despite eating all that old stuff, he only got food poisoning from an in-date 2015 Ukrainian ration.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I really like Ben Shapiro, very quick witted and an inspiring thinker.
Narf

Dan

Carfection
Harry’s Garage
The Late Brake Show
Rich Rebuilds

Tom Scott
Jay Foreman

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Real Life Lore is terrific if you need to kill half an hour. Really interesting videos.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Mostly UFC, gym and football stuff. MMA on Point is a great channel for fight fans. Expressions Oozing is probably my favourite football youtuber, it's all comedy and little to no insight but I kinda like that. More Plates More Dates is very informative about training and the male body and self improvement in general. I like Top Tenz as well, I often have that on in the background while I work.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Despite not watching Queen's Gambit (which seems to have been behind a recent wave of interest in chess) I have also been lured into these channels, presumably via some sort of cultural osmosis. There's something strangely relaxing about chess being explained, even while barely being able to play it myself.

Even with the below where I literally don't understand anything they're talking about, it's quite calming.

Yeah I kinda half pay attention and don’t understand much but I love hearing about chess and seeing beautiful moves.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Corridor Crew for visual effects and stunt breakdowns.

Produce Like a Pro and other audio channels for tutorials and gear tips.

Sylvia Massy's channel is absolutely hilarious. She talks in an ASMR voice while explaining absolutely amazing sounding daft recording methods.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
ForestyForest, Wonderhussy, Camping with Steve, JacobslifeinVegas, RverTv and DrHannahStraight

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
There was a guy who got his hand bitten by an alligator snapping turtle. That channel is really good.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I used to watch bald and bankrupt until I saw the other thread.
Rare Earth is pretty good, it’s a bit travel history, with a bigger focus on the history of certain areas and topics
The Pat macfee show, it’s an American sports show.
Megaprojects and the rest of the groups channels

WakeAndBeek

SerpentZA, Laowhy and their joint channel ADVchina provide great first hand insight on life in China and how the CCP keeps people in line.

Brosciencelife and The Delray Misfits for fitness related humour

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I like him, he’s into a totally different type of photography to what I’m into but he’s just likeable and watchable.
Yeah he just seems like a pretty normal guy who likes taking photos and talking about it. I'm not sure what type of photography I'm really into, I just like learning a bit about it.
I've watched a bunch of different people on there to get some pointers, but he's probably the one I've watched the most.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah he just seems like a pretty normal guy who likes taking photos and talking about it. I'm not sure what type of photography I'm really into, I just like learning a bit about it.
I've watched a bunch of different people on there to get some pointers, but he's probably the one I've watched the most.
I’m into city/street stuff mostly, for which the likes of Pierre Lambert and North Borders are good.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I used to watch a lot of Arumba let's play videos for CK2 until it turned out he was a massive twat.

Bald and Bankrupt was fun until it turned out he was a massive twat.

All I need now is to find out that Linus is a human trafficker or something and YouTube will be ruined for me.

At least Bibliographics and Georg Rockall-Schmidt and Killian Experience are still kicking out content. If you want entertaining mini documentaries about historical figures/entertaining discussion about movies/absolutely hilarious insanity then check them out.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can’t stand gaming channels. Anyone watching any of those deserve a right slap.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
MKBHD - tech
Misha Charoudin - Nurburgring
Seen Though Glass - cars
Gears and Gasoline - cars
Cars with Luke - cars (no shit)
Peter McKinnon - photography
Jared Polin - photography
Pierre T Labert - photography
North Borders - photograph
Becki & Chris - photography and design
It’s Bourbon Night - bourbon reviews
Whiskey Vault - whiskey reviews
Can't stand that bellend. I used to like digital rev TV back when that used to be a thing.

Not the entire channel but I do like the food wars series on the food insider channel. Also oversimplified which gives an overview of various wars. Shame they only make a video every 3 months.

Hoof the ball

Harms - Classic Football Highlights - It wouldn't be right to start off this list without mentioning the great work done by our very own Caf resident. Ever wondered what a classic player was really like, without, you know, having to watch the entire games to see all the touches? His channel is your place to go!

Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano podcast - One of the biggest names in American Mafia history; second in charge behind the Teflon Don, John Gotti himself, tells his life story. World class storyteller, best podcast you're not watching/listening to.

Dovahatty - Fantastic channel going through the history of Rome in a slightly humorous way; telling the stories and visually accompanying it with Chad drawn characters.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
SerpentZA, Laowhy and their joint channel ADVchina provide great first hand insight on life in China and how the CCP keeps people in line.

Brosciencelife and The Delray Misfits for fitness related humour
Love his old stuff, it’s golden