Other What YouTube channel's do you enjoy watching.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I found bald and bankrupt way more watchable than the other travel vloggers.

A little shocking to learn his sketchy past but he is very good at his job in the videos he makes. I for one never got the creep vibes from him.

Don't really look out for his videos on YouTube, they just randomly popup on my Facebook video recommendations. Not sure if I might watch or avoid them in the future.

Mihai

Internet Historian
Hbomberguy
The Hoax Hotel
Cold Hard Logic
Potholer54

lsd

The Oracle
Cinemasins
Jamal reacts
Michael Franzese
No more jockeys
Undisputed

Last edited:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Agadmator is a great shout as well.

There were many chess channels before him as well but his growth has been phenomenal. No one even comes close.

Suv666

Came here to post my fav youtube channels. Spend 30 minutes reading a subreddit on why Bald and Bankrupt is a rapist.

Could be true but after the Boston Bomber fiasco I dont trust Reddit at all. They know feck all, although its not too hard to believe that a man travelling to shady places is into shady shite.

Look-a-Hill

Agadmator is a great shout as well.

There were many chess channels before him as well but his growth has been phenomenal. No one even comes close.
I'm a big fan of Gotham. He appeals to my losing-to-1200-rated-bots level more than agadmator does. And Levy's more fun in general. Agadmator makes chess interesting, but Levy makes it exciting too.

led_scholes

Some music channels like Beato, David Bennet, Roomie.

Then T90 for Age of Empires II casting almost every day. I dont even play the game, and haven' t for years, but I discovered that his casting helps me sleep.

Suv666

I'm a big fan of Gotham. He appeals to my losing-to-1200-rated-bots level more than agadmator does. And Levy's more fun in general. Agadmator makes chess interesting, but Levy makes it exciting too.
Eric Rosen is my favourite chess streamer. Relaxing and soothing videos which are perfect to watch before bedtime.

Suv666

Plastic Pills
Here and Now
**** Philosophy
Three Arrows
Philosophy Tube
ContraPoints
Tom Nicholas

Are some good channels for philosophy, politics and critical theory

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
IM Greg Shahade speed chess and educational stuff, not for n00bs. He's more charismatic than most chess masters I'd say.

Summoning Salt
Highly recommend if you suffer from insomnia and like classic games. The videos cover the evolution of speed runs in a certain game/category.

You don't need to have played the game to enjoy the video. All the nuances of the difficulty of speed running are well explained and it's presented in a story/arc type fashion.

High production value. Proper background research, pleasant voice and music.

Bill Mclintock
Mashups of famous songs of conflicting genres. You'll know within 10 seconds if it's for you. I prefer a lot of these to the original versions. The well edited live performances are a bonus. Incredible sound engineer.

Every Frame A Painting — one of the best channels discussing movies from a technical standpoint: camerawork, visual storytelling, scores... Sadly, they don't post anything new anymore
I found his Jackie Chan video after watching Police Story and I've watched his entire filmography since :D

Last edited:

caid

I watched a series about a murderous llama named carl a while back, cant remember what it was called. Llama's in hats maybe?

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55
I watched a series about a murderous llama named carl a while back, cant remember what it was called. Llama's in hats maybe?
I remember those, though i don't remember the name either. The murderous llama had another llama friend and there was a homoerotic vibe going on there. My ten year old son was the one who introduced me to it (like most of the stuff I watch), but I found it too violent and weird, so vetoed it.

One channel he recommended that i did like was Tier Zoo. It's basically Nat Geo narrated by a gamer.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I watched a lot of that Laoshu fella who spoke in various languages. Think he used to title videos like “black guy astounds Chinese woman with his tongue” :lol:

Anyway I got back to watching his videos a month ago. A couple days later he passed away

kidbob

I only really watch Primitive Technologies outside of the music ones, got plenty of great ones that I frequent for teaching piano and guitar otherwise. I remain hopeful that the guy behind primitive technologies isn't a fecking creep like the rest apparently are!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Here's his channel, a really informative and relaxing way to spend a bit of time.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If anyone is into mob history - a lot of ex-gangsters are starting youtube channels lately. Sammy the Bull Gravano's channel is fantastic. Michael Franzese, John Alite, and Stephen Gillen as well.

Tiber

I can never really get into Twitch, I like to watch on my own schedule. I have been hooked on Youtube for years

Linus Tech Tips

Pat McAfee

Legends of Total War

Dragons Den (virtually every lunch)

Rick Shiels

Good Mythical Morning (love their food challenges)

Oxhorn

My Name is Byf

Myelin Games

MFPallytime

Barstool Sports, mainly the pizzas

Ashens

Abroad in Japan

Caddicarus

T90Official (Age of Empires 2)

I watch a load of random shit all the time. Recently I have been into Jim Cornette's content, I like hearing him talk about the likes of Steve Austin.

Special shoutout to TotalBiscuit who was my all time favourite. Sadly he died a few years ago after a brutal fight with cancer around the age of 30. Its tragic.

Last edited:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Abroad in Japan - Just an English guy who lives in Japan.

ashens - I'm sure most people know ashens. Just a guy that looks at random bollocks from Poundland/Wish.com etc

Tribal People Try - Some people from Pakistan (I think) try food and drink from other countries. This one, not the other channel with the same name.

I did enjoy Bald and Bankrupt's videos until the revelations in the other thread and haven't watched him since.
Plus...

WILTY? Nope! - Clips from Would I Lie To You?
Hakim - An Iraqi Marxist that makes good videos
David Dean Burkhart - A channel full of cool indie tracks
Amoeba - For the "What's in my bag?" videos, where musicians show what music/videos they've bought

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Steve1989MRE. Pleasant guy who examines and eats military rations from history to modern day.

Guy doesn't know the meaning of best before dates because he's eaten stuff from these rations that are from The Boer War, WW1 and WW2, the Vietnam war and more.

Despite eating all that old stuff, he only got food poisoning from an in-date 2015 Ukrainian ration.
Based on your suggestion, I gave one of his videos a watch.

I'm now about 10 videos in and have absolutely no idea why I'm still going.:lol: I have no interest in the military, but It's one of the most oddly addictive youtube channels I've seen. Perhaps it's because of the guy himself- who seems like a pleasant chap....though inexplicably enthusiastic about some of the worst food on the face of the planet.

I also watch 'Undisputed', a guilty pleasure of mine. I want to punch Skip Bayless and his stupid Golden Girls hairdo in his face 90% of the time, but his chemistry with Shannon Sharpe makes the show watchable. Helps that Sharpe is very funny, too.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Electronic Gems:

GueRed

random shit.

atm watching yacht interior tours and clips of Bailly the golden retriever

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
Historia Civilis
LEMMiNO
GP- Penitentiary Life Wes Watson

Renfurm

Supports
N.E.C.
AlmazanKitchen - Outdoor cooking without commentary or music, just sounds of nature
Food Wishes
Savagegeese - Car reviews
Global Cycling Network
PBS Eons
John Michael Godier - Space stuff
Omeleto - Short films