What's a good club to follow?

Crashoutcassius

If the next few months plays out a certain way, we could have a premier League minus most of the strongest teams (if they are banned as the fa suggested) with United playing mid week games, mostly dead rubbers. I could see fans leaving United behind in the above scenario, which I think is possible.

What would be a fun side to follow ? Personally I think I'd have to drop down and find a team that I ament familiar with... I used to live in Brentford for example, who seem like an interesting club

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
If the next few months plays out a certain way, we could have a premier League minus most of the strongest teams (if they are banned as the fa suggested) with United playing mid week games, mostly dead rubbers. I could see fans leaving United behind in the above scenario, which I think is possible.

What would be a fun side to follow ? Personally I think I'd have to drop down and find a team that I ament familiar with... I used to live in Brentford for example, who seem like an interesting club
Don’t choose us unless you are a masochist. Follow your local though if you have a local team.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Manchester United

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The Manchester Nuggets or the Barcelona Globetrotters

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I live in Dublin. Grew up in UK in York city and reading ... Not a great choice haha
Always fun to go follow your team in person. Make sure they are on tv often then as it’s not fun biting your nails listening to the radio or waiting for a notification!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Nottingham Forest, what with their two European Cups being double what Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Spurs have managed between them.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Nottingham Forest, what with their two European Cups being double what Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Spurs have managed between them.
Not fun to follow in recent years though, don’t see them doing anything soon either. Barnsley/Brentford are interesting though.

Foxbatt

The most attractive football is now being played by Leeds.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Time to switch sports?
Kilkenny, for Hurling.
A great game still played by amateurs.
They’re arguably the best county in the sport.
I’m fecked if I’m switching to west ham or AV or ....

Ludens the Red

Peterborough United.
Got Sir Alex’ son in charge. Play nice football. Should be moving to a new ground soon too.

Infra-red

Sevilla, Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao all good choices, mostly because they are such nice places to visit.

kirk buttercup

Bray wanderers. They Posted earlier on twitter ( I dont know how to share it ) they will not be Competing in the Super league

Hectic

Supports
30fps
MK Dons. Founded in 2004 but that's 119 years in dog years to be fair.

Last edited:

Gandalf

Honestly cannot see any way the PL kicks out the teams involved. Nothing to do with competitive balance or history or anything like that, I just cannot see any of their broadcast deals being honoured if they voluntarily remove the teams that bring in the most eyeballs and ad revenue. Sky will be the first in line to tell them they can have 25% of the money in the current deal or they can feck off and see what Channel 4 will give them.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If you want a bit of history, you can still choose somebody with more European titles than Spurs, such as Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, or X-Pac.

Swiss_Red89

I'm glad i still have my local team to support. Grasshopper Club Zurich.

After two seasons in the second devision as record champions, we will be back in the highest league as it stands at the end of the season. The highest swiss league is ironically called: Super League.

Last edited:

Red Stone

The German teams not participating in this abomination is further proof that German football is superior to all others. In solidarity with our footballing overlords I say fans of the twelve teams that have signed on for this abomination each pick a team in the German Regionalliga, with each of the three countries with ESL teams (England, Spain and Italy) choosing teams from separate regions. England would choose a team from Regionalliga Nord, Spain would choose from Regionalliga Südwest and Italy would choose from Regionalliga Bayern.

Added benefits of choosing German teams include the 50+1 rule that ensures supporter control of the team and the fact that Germany is situated in the middle of Europe, meaning it is a natural gathering point for all scorned fans. It also has excellent infrastructure, allowing for quick travel within the country. They also have large stadiums and excellent atmospheres at the grounds.

Plus, wouldn't it be nice if Europe invaded Germany for a change?