What's a reaction score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
In caf poster's profiles, there's a 'reaction score'. What is this?

Is 13 a good score?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Isn't it obvious though, @BD? When you click the number it brings up all your likes :lol:

Abizzz

I'm a 10.

There's no way being a 10 can be a bad thing.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Isn't it obvious though, @BD? When you click the number it brings up all your likes :lol:
And why isn't it just called 'number of likes', or simply 'likes', in that case?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
On other forums its a reflection of how many "likes", "funnys", "agrees" your posts have had. You guys don't have ratings so I have no idea.

You can only get 10 likes in the Newb forums so unless its way back along time ago.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
And why isn't it just called 'number of likes', or simply 'likes', in that case?
Prob cause you would start to think this place was a dating website?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
What's the record?

edit: just seen above that @Eboue is in the top 5, are people supposed to take this serious?
Jesus you're like a hysterical child, throwing a tantrum because the rest of the class didn't like your shit painting.
I'm more than entitled to be happy about absolute dross, finally leaving the caf. I wouldn't mind so much if a poster was just a bit crap, but tried his heart out and wasn't afraid to get stuck in or make something happen. I mean I quite like Colin and at best, apart from a post or two, he's just an average poster...but at least he has a pair of balls.

So, now you've been utterly bested by an utterly superior poster, which must be utterly embarrassing for you, so why don't you just quietly sneak off into utter obscurity.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Jesus you're like a hysterical child, throwing a tantrum because the rest of the class didn't like your shit painting.
I'm more than entitled to be happy about absolute dross, finally leaving the caf. I wouldn't mind so much if a poster was just a bit crap, but tried his heart out and wasn't afraid to get stuck in or make something happen. I mean I quite like Colin and at best, apart from a post or two, he's just an average poster...but at least he has a pair of balls.

So, now you've been utterly bested by an utterly superior poster, which must be utterly embarrassing for you, so why don't you just quietly sneak off into utter obscurity.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Same thing as 'likes'. In XenForo 2, they altered it so it is more like facebook with various positive/negative reactions which add or subtract to your reaction score. We only use likes so we removed the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.