What's your go-to football news site?

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Football 365 is absolutely fine when I'm using the Brave browser, I don't get any ads at all which makes it lot more pleasurable to use.

As others have mentioned, there's a cracked version of the Athletic app online which gives you access to all their articles and podcasts for free and the indepth content they put out is pretty damn good .

I enjoy the Talk Of The Devils podcast with Andy Mitten and the rest of the team for the pre/post match reviews.
After I find this and confirm that it works as stated, I will promptly report you.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
OneFootball app for lineups and in-game updates has been the best.

The Athletic, Sky, and Youtube for the rest.

Ladron de redcafe

I used to be a regular poster on that site like 15 years or so ago. I think they lost loads of users when they changed the format around 2009/2010 ish.
Teamtalk and soccernet were the only two sites I got my news from in the late 90s. I started using soccer net more after 2000 and it became the main source I'd use.

I wonder what happened to these sites. I visited teamtalk a few years ago and it looks absolutely nothing to what it used to.

the gafferjs

Anything but the MEN, Luckhurst and his pet Marshall are just trolls who thrive on toxic clickbait.

i reckon They trawl social media to see what people are saying then base articles and opinions they know that the pitch fork online experts will jump all over. The MEN change their views and agendas more than they change their pants. The way they vilify certain players is shocking though, again to cause a piley on