What's your lowest point as a supporter since 2013?

Dr. StrangeHate

Mine have coincided with the exact moments I gave up on the manager:

Moyes: Fulham crossing game
Jose: Sevilla game
Ole: Everton game (hoping Ole has learnt from the end of last season but considering Mata, Jones, Rojo, Matic still getting minutes, doesn't seem it)

Al-T

Last summer. Terrible transfer window, Woodward briefing about defenders. Mourinho giving interviews like he'd swallowed a coat hanger. Knowing the season to come was over before it started.

Almost anything to do with Moyes.

That four managers and a caretaker since Sir Alex left, Jones, Young, Smalling are still here.

That the Glazers are still the owners.

Robertd0803

2-0 down to City at halftime the day we came back 3-2. That was tough trying not to snap.

The 3-2 loss vs West Ham.
The inability to get past Sevilla in the CL.
Getting battered by City at the start of 13/14 season.
Being knocked out of the EL by Liverpool.
The shitshow last summer and season until Ole took over.
The shitshow once the new manager bump wore off and all our players legs fell off.
Losing to relegated West Brom at home to let City win the title the week after beating them.
The announcement that Griezmann was staying because of the transfer ban.

Christ theres been way too many.

always_hoping

The David Moyes appointment. Still to this day i can't for the life of me understand why such a manager was brought in to replace one the greatest managers ever. That appointment shook the foundations of the club and now 6 years on United are trying to recover.

HackeyC

Last season really. After finishing second the year before I felt we had turned a corner. To go backwards and simultaneously watch City and Liverpool push on was really disappointing. The false dawn of OGS being appointed and a great reaction probably made it even worse tbh.

space

This window, after the crushing defeats at the end of last season. I just have no hope anymore

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
The David Moyes appointment. Still to this day i can't for the life of me understand why such a manager was brought in to replace one the greatest managers ever. That appointment shook the foundations of the club and now 6 years on United are trying to recover.
Can't really blame Moyes anymore. LVG and Mourinho were allowed to splash the cash to build the teams they wanted. Moyes fecked up badly but he can't be blamed for what happened since.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Mine have coincided with the exact moments I gave up on the manager:

Moyes: Fulham crossing game
Jose: Sevilla game
Ole: Everton game (hoping Ole has learnt from the end of last season but considering Mata, Jones, Rojo, Matic still getting minutes, doesn't seem it)
Would go with this.

Really hoped Ole would show some players that they don't have any future here, but it seems like he rates them eventhough it's plain obvious even for an idiot like me that those players aren't good enough.

Snuffkin

Park the Bus Man Utd song-whatever game that was at Old Trafford vs City. I just wanted to go to bed and put my head under the covers.

Keefy18

The entire Moyes season pretty much.

Almost all of Jose's tenure as well, the man is cancer to football.

Oldyella

The post Sevilla press conference.

Playing wise probably Fulham. Seeing the manager and some fans going wild as we managed to draw with mighty Fulham.

redshaw

Seeing Moyes in the technical area.

The Sevilla match. Sadly I'm sorry to say the fans were just as dormant as the players. I couldn't believe what unfolded that night. The club had flatlined.

Jose setting us up for a bad season and using the club's league fortunes to prove a point to the board. Such a sorry state to have this cockroach of a manager do that as well as our stupid board who are ultimately responsible. We had a guttersnipe as a manager who should've been shown the door much earlier.

I'll always remember the first time he met Sir Alex in the dugout many years ago, to me he showed what type of person he was, he had no respect. We thought he might want to get back after the Chelsea and even Madrid episodes but I think it was clear after Sevilla he wasn't supposed to be here and we soiled the club.

Handsome Devil

Basically any game in the past season when we habitually hit the ground running then after a setback or even just after 20 minutes we ran out of puff or just downed tools.
I remember under Fergie we used to be a second half team.
I remember Fergie time.
I remember Denis Law back in the 60s saying they didn't mind if they went 2 behind because they could always score 3.

fps

Not a moment, but seeing Fellaini playing. I'm sorry, I know that sounds cruel and I know playing for Man Utd meant the world to him. But in my mind he is the antithesis of a United player, and an obstacle to playing an exciting as well as effective brand of football.

MrPooni

The Fulham game under Moyes was the moment I realised we were heading for the wilderness.
That shocking run of defeats and draws around Christmas under LvG.
The round of 16 performance at OT under Mourinho.
Our inability to tie down 4th place despite everyone around us dropping points and playing a bunch of relegation fodder.

Trophy Room

The lowest point is realising that all the good bits have been engulfed by the bad bits. When I think United, I think negative. That's terrible.

Fox E Power

Sevilla under Jose - we barely had a shot on target over 180 minutes. Sick. In. My. Mouth.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The day Moyes was appointed.

fps

I just can't see Moyes being the worst bit. He was out of his depth, he made one terrible signing, but he was gone by the end of the season, with most of the title-winning squad still in place. LVG's signings and boringball so much more damaging.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I can't really pick a moment from the Moyes season simply because it felt at the time like it would be the low point. That it would be a blip that we'd rectify once the board saw sense and got rid of him. In some way there was some enjoyment to be had, almost like laughing at the absurdity of it.

What's come since is worse though, because every false dawn, all the disappointing transfer windows, even the good transfer windows that ultimately turn out to be poor, all the humiliating results and unwanted records have just highlighted how many problems we're dealing with.

Sevilla was bad. Easily the angriest I've felt towards the club. The lowest point though was last season, when I couldn't even muster up anger and was no longer surprised by the results and performances.

Roosney

I paid 2000€ to take my family to Old Trafford just to see West Brom beat us with deflected goal off Chris Brunts butt and RvP missing a penalty kick in the dying minutes.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Still Moyes. Going from PL winner to...that...

With all that's gone on since SAF left nothing will beat that joke of a Fulham match under Moyes.

MrSingh2002

The Moyes crossing game was the worst player revolt I've ever seen.

Ed not backing Jose was a lowlight for me because he felt Maguire was overpriced at over £60m. How'd that work out Ed?....

LVG was never hated by me and although his football was pedestrian we were rarely trashed how we were at the end of last season under Ole.

I'd say LVG winning the FA Cup and Jose getting 2nd in the league we're the biggest achievements on the positive side.

witchtrials

I'd say LVG winning the FA Cup and Jose getting 2nd in the league we're the biggest achievements on the positive side.
Agreed, though I find it harder to think positively about the former because of the disgraceful leak of the sacking of van Gaal during the celebrations.

Thepinhead

As much as I like Ole the end of last season was tough. Seeing us crumble like that while Liverpool won the CL gave me a feeling that all hope was lost. Maybe I've been deluded in thinking we weren't far from being able to win the PML but the end of last season made med realise that we are far from it. Pre season has been positive though so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
  1. 1992 West Ham game
  2. Hiring Mourinho
  3. The Augero Goal
  4. Signing Fellaini
  5. The 2011 champions league final, we where just so out classed.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Losing 4-0 to Everton last season was a special low for me. It hit me that not only are we far from the top 2, but we were being closed in upon from the teams below us.

Luke1995

The news Carrick had a heart problem. It was terrible as a supporter to see a player you learned to really like over the years have his career cut short over that, not to mention all the fear and stress he must have felt over it.

He would probably still be playing today if not for it, you could see how unconfortable he was when asked about retirement towards the end of 17-18 season.