What's your lowest point as a supporter since 2013?

dev1l

For me when Ed took over and football became second to money

Andersons Dietician

Easy, Jose being appointed and then having to read all the Josets posts for 2 and a bit years. It was like one constant dark period really.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
There are many moments. I think this transfer window has been really bad though, because it is finally sunken in that this club has no intention of adopting a modern model which will allow us to start progressing back into contention. Seems our bad habits are not going to go away anytime soon, if ever.

The end of last season is another as it was the first time in my 20+ years supporting united that I lost interest in football all together and felt it wasn’t as natural to watch the games and read the news.

IRELANDUNITED

I was on a stag watching Everton beat us 4-0 last may, that was a low point. I remember a period around Christmas under lvg as well

AshRK

No tone moment but many.
Moyes's era:Losing to City and Liverpool without putting any fight. I would say that was the worst.
LvG'S era: ALl those 0-0 and then that loss to WestHam in 15/16 season which meant we missed out on top 4.
Jose's era: Aftermath of Sevilla game and summer of last year
Ole's era, the last month or two confirming how mediocre our club has become and it needs a major work for us to get back to the Glory days.

matt23

Not directly related to United, but excessively cheering every Barca goal against Liverpool in their first leg only to see them win the fecking thing was a point of bitterness I'd never achieved before.

LVGWay

Not backing Mourinho and then sacking him was the lowest moment, obviously. Had a generational manager on our hands and Ed Woodward gave him just Fred and Dalot after finishing 2nd, we could’ve kicked on like Liverpool did if Jose was backed, who finished 2 places below us btw. Yet you have muppets in this thread saying hiring Mourinho was the lowest moment. All Glazer puppets

Jezpeza

The whole 6 years tbh. Its not so much results - its the culture of the club. We’ve fallen into the traps other top clubs that we always saw as less successful fall into. Sacking culture of managers, signing random/shite players until the squad is full of crud and we scratch our head wondering exactly where all the money went. Let the media run all over us. Historical society fans. It goes on

Eurotrash

Olympiakos was most painful to watch and also the point where I lost the last shred of hope in Moyes.

Completely without any plan, ideas or creativity. Just passing the ball around aimlessly.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sevilla, made me finally accept we are in deep deep trouble.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pretty much every time young has started a game for us

Leonzo1

So many dreadful moments coming back to me scrolling through this thread. Literally, every season since SAF retired we had a new moment that became "The lowest point". Hopefully, those years will be behind us sooner rather than later.

Back to the topic for me, the lowest point I can recall is the 2-2 draw with fulham. We spent the whole game clawing our way to take advantage with some rubbish hoofball only to concede the equaliser at the last minute. The worst part of it was how easily fulham managed to score compared to our endless crossing in that game. Don't remember being more upset when the final whistle came than in that game.

Sea-Cow

Getting played off the park last season away to City, culminating with a 30 pass set-up and a tap-in for their second goal.

City are a ridiculously good side so no shame in losing to them, but the complete lack of fight was so incredibly frustrating. Its hard to care when the players don't seem to.

Maybe some recency bias, but the 4-0 hammering at Everton was depressing. Theres never been a more clear example of one team being up for it and running their balls off, and one team being as soft as a wet paper bag.

Adnandos

I cant believe there isnt more mention of MK Dons. Its not even close for me

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Probably right now. No plan, no hope, no clue. Are club is an internationally laughed at joke.
No plan?

Quite clear what the plan has been, it just hasn't been executed as well as it should have been. A CM and forward away from a good window.

Smores

No plan?

Quite clear what the plan has been, it just hasn't been executed as well as it should have been. A CM and forward away from a good window.
What's the plan? We've signed a CB we were after last summer (for more money) and a RB anyone could have identified. The rest we were in for seemed random long shots.

It's a low point for me in recognising the club aren't even giving it a proper go for Ole. I expected a DoF or an equivalent and a proper plan of targets and backup targets etc. Really disappointing.

Bit of a false dawn.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Those saying “today” sound spoilt and entitled. Maybe stamp your feet a bit more, tweet a few more mean comments about Ed and Glazers and it might make you feel better.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Probably right now: never felt so pessimistic about an upcoming season. almost don't want it to start

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Those saying “today” sound spoilt and entitled. Maybe stamp your feet a bit more, tweet a few more mean comments about Ed and Glazers and it might make you feel better.
and you feel confident why? share...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The end of last season, because it succeeded a period where for the first time since SAF retired it really felt like the United of old again. To see it all come crashing down again was depressing.
This.

JJ12

and you feel confident why? share...
He's not acting like a little child like some others is his point.

Our first 11 is better than last season and we have quality youth players on the cusp. Ole has implemented a style of play I can get on board with. The positives I'll be taking into the season.

The Glazers and Ed are useless cnuts - why are any of you shocked.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No plan?

What's the plan then?

We've not even been linked with a RW, despite it being a position that needs to be upgraded urgently.

Jose was a rebel without a clue & Ole is a figurehead without a spine.

JJ12

What's the plan then?

We've not even been linked with a RW, despite it being a position that needs to upgraded urgently.

Jose was a rebel without a clue & Ole is a figurehead without a spine.
Signing players that actually want to play for us and not for money - good start.

The club doing background checks making sure they are getting decent people in and not mercenary bellends like we have under previous management.

Theres a style of play that Ole has implemented that we can finally identify with.

We also have youth player on the verge of breaking in to the first team.

Just because we haven't spunked loads of money away doesn't mean there isn't a plan - it's just a plan that has been poorly executed by Ed.

Not sure what your point is about Ole, you'd imagine fans would know by now managers aren't in charge of transfer dealings.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
1 June.
Liverpool winning the CL and City taking the domestic treble.

Such as disheartening week.

BaneIsPain

The majestic crosses against Fulham during Moyes.Was it 81 or 83 crosses?