When is the club going to call out this corruption?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Every single week. Every. Single. Fecking. Week.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Qatari owners will have a no nonsense approach to this.
I hope they send him a sinisterly packaged tub of hair gel, just as a warning.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I heard Forest were planning to launch a formal complaint about refs maybe we should back them

SER19

If ten hag even criticises it it will make it worse. Its the result of decades of pro Ferguson conspiracy theory madness from media and these refs are too scared and cowardly to give a decision for United or to not give them the red that's demanded. Foreign refs is the only solution, fly them in and out of uk for match days

Reyoji-Utd

Qartari owner if they be able to buy can just tell Ten Hag or get a media campaign to get at the FA and refs. Lawyer up and sue the heck out them, every fcking one of them if they punish us. Put the money on and tell them to go fck themselves

Barnslig

If ten hag even criticises it it will make it worse. Its the result of decades of pro Ferguson conspiracy theory madness from media and these refs are too scared and cowardly to give a decision for United or to not give them the red that's demanded. Foreign refs is the only solution, fly them in and out of uk for match days
Worth getting punished for imo if it brings attention to it, this is by far the worst referee performance of the season, an absolute mare of a performance all around. Missed calls for both teams (some obviously favouring Southampton more so) but JWP not getting booked for a clear professional foul, however Shaw is? The three penalties on top of the dubious red card. What a shambles of a performance and if there was any justice in the world he'd be refereeing in league 1 and below for the foreseeable.

Edit: the VAR refs equally as shit, so many decisions not even looked at when it would benefit us, but looked at when it does not.

Heinzesight

It used to anger me when someone said we should bring in foreign refs, but I’m all for it now. They still make shit decisions but you won’t get clowns like Taylor trying so hard to make out he doesn’t favour United because he’s from Alty.

cyberman

As I said earlier we never get 50/50 calls to the point 70/30 goes against us.
It’s always I can see why it was given. Then you bring up clear and obvious and the argument goes quiet

Yakuza_devils

Make the referees have to explain their decisions on the tv. They can't keep getting away with blatant corruption. Referees are driving big cars.

Sviken

Ten Hag should make a statement like Fergie used to do. Otherwise this is never gonna change. It's absurd at this point.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If only other fans could see United fans crying about corruption.
Utterly ridiculous thread this one.

SER19

It used to anger me when someone said we should bring in foreign refs, but I’m all for it now. They still make shit decisions but you won’t get clowns like Taylor trying so hard to make out he doesn’t favour United because he’s from Alty.

The money is there. They spend it on everything else. Find the best refs in Europe and buy them

Andersonson

It was a clear red. Denying that is just plain stupid. The handball rule nobody gets, not sure if that's a penalty anymore.

The ref didn't make us lose this match

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Corruption a bit much but ten hag and the players should be blunt about how shit the refereeing was and that they costed us the points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
4 mins of added time?? Garnacho must have been down for that long on his own, and then all the substitutions. Unbelievable.
Did you want 10? There was way more chance we were losing that late on than winning it!
Did you see Shaw just trip their man on the late break :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
ten Hag needs to be doing it in his post match press conference.

Sara125

Hmm aren’t these the type of threads we take the piss out of Bluemoon for doing?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
4 mins of added time?? Garnacho must have been down for that long on his own, and then all the substitutions. Unbelievable.
The 1 min at the end of the first was disgraceful. The Casemiro incident took around 3 mins.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It was a clear red. Denying that is just plain stupid. The handball rule nobody gets, not sure if that's a penalty anymore.

We didn't lose the game. We had 2 pens not called. By the rules, it's still a pen. Certainly more of a pen than Casemiro's tackle was a red which is at best a 50/50 call.

So yes, the ref was entirely the reason we dropped points.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
You CAN raise your hands to someones neck, and you CAN show the studs if you get the ball. They don't give red cards out for these things every week, they just don't. Casemiro obviously doesn't receive the benefit of the doubt, the only player from United who gets it is Rashford. Not getting booked for diving, when the refs are supposed to clamp down on it. The cowardice from refs is laughable.

The clear and obvious hands is a penalty every day of the week, and it's disastrous how the ref didn't get referred to the monitor after missing it. I mean, he was surrounded by our players so I suppose that's why it wasn't given, and receiving a disciplinary fine from the F.A from failing to control our players will prove that.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Not commenting on the decisions today but Collina came out in midweek and said refs aren't doing their jobs properly when it comes to extra time so I really want to see it get fixed after enjoying how they did it at the world cup.

Edit - Actually I'll comment to say I did think Case's was a red.

Danger5

It’s not corruption, it’s incompetence.

Refereeing in this country is a disgrace.
I agree. To call our referee network corrupt is to give them a sort of criminal intelligence that belies their own performances. Imagine if it were actually true. I mean, really imagine if the likes of Taylor, Oliver, etc had been part of a corrupt network of referees over a number of years. Not only would that be incredible and historic for this country, but it would also mean the wool had been pulled over our eyes for a number of years. Are our referees really capable of hiding such offences?

No, they're just shite. It's incompetency and inconsistency, plain and simple.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

You’re completely missing the point.

It could be given as a red. Nobody is denying that.

He was positioned well and clearly saw the challenge because he awarded a yellow card for it. How can the threshold for “clear and obvious error” be met for that challenge when he has already awarded a yellow for it.

What did he originally award the yellow for? If it was for going over the ball and catching the player then he has already penalised it appropriately and VAR has no right getting involved.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
You’re completely missing the point.

It could be given as a red. Nobody is denying that.

He was positioned well and clearly saw the challenge because he awarded a yellow card for it. How can the threshold for “clear and obvious error” be met for that challenge when he has already awarded a yellow for it.

What did he originally award the yellow for? If it was for going over the ball and catching the player then he has already penalised it appropriately and VAR has no right getting involved.
That's a fair point. VAR is inconsistent as feck about that sort of thing.

Mmm-Qatarian

As others have said, it's not corruption it's just ineptitude. There's no fecking common sense or consistency applied to refereeing, and it's almost impossible now to know ahead of time what the result of a VAR review will be.

We're not the only team to be screwed over by it, and we've even benefitted from it on occasion. Sabitzer's tackle against Leicester was much more of a red card than Casemiro's today, and I'm not even sure he got booked for it.

mu4c_20le

Don't know about other days but today felt more like incompetence and maybe even a bit of petulance than corruption tbf

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
1 minute first half after a substitution and red card review. fecking bonkers.
Before Garnacho went down it was 8 minutes off stoppage time, Garnacho took approximately 3 minutes. They added one minute. Stoppage time played was 2 minutes out of 11. 2 out of 11. I know because i kept time with a stoppage clock during the game because I got suspicious after the first half 1 minute ridiculousness.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
So embarrassing and RAWK like to claim corruption when a decision goes against your team.