When Martial returns...

Santoryo

ripping the reward
It's quite ironic that when Martial plays he more or less gets slaughtered for his lacklustre performances but when he's out injured he's suddenly becomes our world class player that will lift the team to new heights. Either people have very short memories or theyre living in denial, or maybe we've just sunk so low that we're trying to find optimism from curious angles.
The man was playing well before getting injured. What are you even talking about?

People mentioning that we miss his hold up play, clinical finishing as our striker isn't some fantasy they're making up, it was there evident when he played this season until he got injured.

Just because you can't stand people wanting him to come back asap and as sharp as possible doesn't mean you have to spitball random nonsenses about what you perceived as people overstating his impact.

A player can have all the skill in the world but without self motivation you have nothing. That's Martial. I've never Seen a United player playing so long just going through the motions on the pitch. At times it borders on a disgrace. Not getting on with the manager or having dross players around you is no excuse. He is supposed to be a professional.

If Martial changes his attitude then we have a gifted player on our hands. We have seen glimpses of a great player but no where near enough and it just highlights the state of our club when we have to depend on someone who gives the impression that earning great money doesn't mean giving great performances on the pitch. Another Ed masterstroke.
See now this post reeks of an agenda. You've chosen to ignore his start of the season which practically prove you wrong on all the points you brought up, so you can talk trash about him.

I should have realised from your initial post

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Martial being injury prone is a myth, one of the weirder ones being thrown around. He's had a couple of nasty ones over the last 12 months, which is unfortunate, but so far there is no proof that he is prone to injuries.

I think we'll see just how much we miss him when he's back at it. I don't hold much hope for this Liverpool game, but I'm much more confident with Martial up top rather than Rashford.
Check his injury history, he's had a fecking boat load in the last 2 years.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
The man was playing well before getting injured. What are you even talking about?

People mentioning that we miss his hold up play, clinical finishing as our striker isn't some fantasy they're making up, it was there evident when he played this season until he got injured.

Just because you can't stand people wanting him to come back asap and as sharp as possible doesn't mean you have to spitball random nonsenses about what you perceived as people overstating his impact.

See now this post reeks of an agenda. You've chosen to ignore his start of the season which practically prove you wrong on all the points you brought up, so you can talk trash about him.

I should have realised from your initial post

So what category do you fall under? Short memory? Living in denial? Or looking for optimism where it doesn't exist?

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot a category which you obviously fall under. DELUDED. The way you make it sound is we've played about 30 games this season and Martial has been critical in them all. He's played a grand total of 3 games this season, yes 3, and scored 2 goals. Have you forgotten bar a few games the absolute dog shite he's been the last 3 years, yes that's 3 years? I think my argument holds up more than yours.

Clinical finishing as a striker? Are you having a laugh? This is his 5th season with us and he's scored 37 league goals. He's already been played as CF and he didn't exactly set the world on fire, did he?

No buddy. I can only comment with what I see with my own eyes. I have never ever seen a player in a United shirt play with so little passion, never and people that back him to the hilt really does irk me, because he doesn't deserve it. I have no problem listening to people who say that there is a very good player in there somewhere or he had a really good game or hopefully he'll become important for us but people with blind adoration and put player over club just really piss me off.

Well anyway. Since it's my last post for today anymore insightful answers will have to wait until tomorrow. Toodle pip for now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martial being injury prone is a myth, one of the weirder ones being thrown around. He's had a couple of nasty ones over the last 12 months, which is unfortunate, but so far there is no proof that he is prone to injuries.

I think we'll see just how much we miss him when he's back at it. I don't hold much hope for this Liverpool game, but I'm much more confident with Martial up top rather than Rashford.
Where is the line between injury prone and not?

He had SIX separate injuries last year, bet you didn't know that.

That's one every 6or 7 weeks.

He's had his one per that timescale already this season.

You won't reply to this as you won't like those stats I'd suspect, but that's ok pal.