When United win the title again..

Eric7C

..I'm going to make sure I bloody enjoy it. Beers and garden parties and all.

I thought of posting this after reading the following in the first mail here:
No sympathy from me or any other non-United supporter.
Your club was dominant for nearly two decades during which you ridiculed and mock those beneath you. Now is your time to suffer.
Blame the owners, blame Ed, blame who ever you want.
A club is successful not because of its stature or history, but due to whomever is in charge in the dug out. You have decided and rejoiced in the appointment of OGS. A manager with no experience or tactical identity, you sing songs about sanchez, pogba and fred. You have become that which you once mocked: a mid table club.

Funny, because all I remember in the Fergie years is opposition fans telling us how much our titles were undeserved. Fergie had the referees in his pocket, we got easy penalties, our late goals were lucky, other teams were never strong enough etc. etc. I even remember a period when somebody compiled an own-goals chart where teams seemed to score more of them for us. Anyone remember any other ridiculous reason?

It might be a long wait but next time, the booze is on me.

Aouer-United

Your club was dominant for nearly two decades during which you ridiculed and mock those beneath you. Now is your time to suffer.
A club is successful not because of its stature or history, but due to whomever is in charge in the dug out. You have decided and rejoiced in the appointment of OGS. A manager with no experience or tactical identity, you sing songs about sanchez, pogba and fred. You have become that which you once mocked: a mid table club.

Funny, because all I remember in the Fergie years is opposition fans telling us how much our titles were undeserved. Fergie had the referees in his pocket, we got easy penalties, our late goals were lucky, other teams were never strong enough etc. etc. I even remember a period when somebody compiled an own-goals chart where teams seemed to score more of them for us. Anyone remember any other ridiculous reason?

I remember there were a time when I was in school, Liverpool, Spurs and other rivals fans alway telling us Fergie is not a great manager, he's basically playing FM and buying league and had nothing to do with the games because he had assistant coaches did everything for him in training session, matchday games, tactical, finesse, etc.

Hughie77

Few years off, maybe another 4 to 5 seasons. But who knows VAR may start doing other clubs favours and propel us to the title !

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What you're saying is don't take success for granted.

I'm glad I really celebrated the last title. Watched that Villa game with my dad and sister, a few beers and chicken wings. Made sure it was a bit memorable.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I have been supporting United since the early 90's but because I live in Canada I have been called a "glory hunter" several times over the years. Mind you, that hasn't happened in about 7-8 years so that has to count for something :lol::lol::lol:

RedNed77

My biggest surprise is that people still visit that absolute shitfest of a website.