When was the last time we had a starting XI and bench that we absolutely adore??

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm looking at this team and I just fecking love them all. The way they're going about their business. The way they celebrate as a team and connect with the fans. No Prima Donnas or Big Time Charlies.

I still find it a little surreal seeing Casemiro and Varane in the red of Manchester. And the way they've embraced OT like kids in a candy shop despite having seen/won it all with Madrid has been a real eye opener.

And fair fecks to Maguire. He's taken his medicine and not rocked the boat at all. I will give him that. I can't remember the last time we had a squad like this. Even the ABUs are struggling to find any negativity with United at the moment. Martial's smiling again. Rashford's on fire. Fred, AWB and Shaw are playing out of their skin. Plenty of kids to throw on. No dramas on the bench. The Chuckle Brothers and McFred are a thing of the past.

Can't remember it being like this in a long while. It could all go to shit but I'm loving it at the moment. That Carabao Cup will just be the icing on the cake.

Amarsdd

When the team is doing well, they always seem adorable. Tell me if you still find them all adorable if we go on a 2-3 game losing streak with them not putting in the work.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bit early to adore this lot they've won nothing yet, signs are good but got to beat Newcastle

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
When the team is doing well, they always seem adorable. Tell me if you still find them all adorable if we go on a 2-3 game losing streak with them not putting in the work.
Not putting in the work isn't acceptable even when winning never mind losing, ETH won't accept it either, he's shown that he will drop players for minor misdemeanors already, that's why Rashford is wideawake now, he bought an alarm clock

Dr. StrangeHate

The difference a top manager makes. Thrilled with Ten Hag to be honest.
It is basically ETH. If we were still under Ole we would hate them all.

Although Martinez and Casimero's passion does make them fan favourites. Heck even Varane is so passionate now compared to before.

I am very surprised why no big club came for ETH before.

Shai-Hulud

Let's see them win (or at least fight like hell and perform) in a final and stand up to pressure first, before we give them a fully clean bill of health. We've seen false dawns before, only for the players to buckle when there's some pressure and expectation on. I *think* we have genuinely turned a big corner thanks to EtH, but I want to see it proven also.

redcucumber

It is basically ETH. If we were still under Ole we would hate them all.

Although Martinez and Casimero's passion does make them fan favourites. Heck even Varane is so passionate now compared to before.

I am very surprised why no big club came for ETH before.
He interviewed with Bayern and only just lost out to Nagelsmann. He also spoke with Spurs but they obviously don't really meet the 'big club' criteria.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Let's see them win (or at least fight like hell and perform) in a final and stand up to pressure first, before we give them a fully clean bill of health. We've seen false dawns before, only for the players to buckle when there's some pressure and expectation on. I *think* we have genuinely turned a big corner thanks to EtH, but I want to see it proven also.
We've had winning teams before but there were 3 or 4 prats in them. I'm not necessarily talking about a winning team. I'm talking about having a squad that is likeable across the board. Once we resolve the Maguire conundrum, this will be complete.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I can't remember any team that was 'absolutely adored'...there is always someone that hates one of our own players for some reason or another.

If you go into the match-day forum on here there are plenty of clowns expressing hatred towards someone.