When will the board brief the media that Ole has their full backing?

padzilla

Hipster
If there's no announcement this morning that Ole is leaving then I fully expect another leaked story about how he has the full backing of the board.

Flytan

Presumably in the next few hours. Europe is waking up and I'm sure our mouthpiece Simon stone will be told that the coaches stayed up all night after this defeat to try to fix things

LARulz

I wouldn't exactly be sure it's a briefing as such, more a question someone gets asked and it's the standard response. If they come out themselves and post a statement then it's different, but right now they are constantly being asked and till it's done will say the party line

I think there will be an extremely important meeting today after which they’ll brief Stone that he has their backing, whilst they unanimously agree to begin sounding out potential new managers. If they get an encouraging reply from one of their top choices, he’ll be fired after losing to City.
Frustratingly I imagine Poch & Zidane will be their top choices rather than someone like Ten Hag. At this point I barely care though, give me anyone with a fecking CV over this chancer.