Film When will there be a film about Sir Alex?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
And who would play him?

One studio must have this on their backlog which could focus on the 86-93 period.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
And who would play him?

One studio must have this on their backlog which could focus on the 86-93 period.
Imagine it'll be coming soon.

Probably Dwayne Johnson playing Sir Alex and Kevin Hart playing Giggs.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Unfortunately Mark McManus died in the 90s.

Why not Stephen Graham? Scouse as they come but the bloke can act, he's already played Billy Bremner and he doesn't seem so partisan that he wouldn't involve himself in an interesting project concerning one of Liverpool FC's rivals.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'd love if they did a documentary in the style of The Last Dance, centered around that 98-99 team, or even the 2007/08 one.

macheda14

I'd love if they did a documentary in the style of The Last Dance, centered around that 98-99 team, or even the 2007/08 one.
Unfortunately there isn’t the same amount of behind the scenes footage. Or maybe there is and we just don’t know about it.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What about David Moyes? Seems to be cut from the same cloth.

stu_1992

Unfortunately Mark McManus died in the 90s.

Why not Stephen Graham? Scouse as they come but the bloke can act, he's already played Billy Bremner and he doesn't seem so partisan that he wouldn't involve himself in an interesting project concerning one of Liverpool FC's rivals.
I don't know what it is about Graham, but he irrationally annoys me. Think he just has one of those smug faces, makes anything he is in unwatchable. It would be sickening if they released a film on Sir Alex and he was in it. :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Imagine it'll be coming soon.

Probably Dwayne Johnson playing Sir Alex and Kevin Hart playing Giggs.
:lol:

John Cena as Gary Neville
Scarlett Johansson as David Beckham
Eric Cantona as Eric Cantona
Idris Elba as Paul Ince
Ryan Reynolds as Paul Scholes

Green_Red

would love to see a film about him that was a bit off centre of what you expect. Maybe his time working as a Glasgow docks union steward and his time at Aberdeen would be interesting. How/why he left Rangers having been outstanding up top would be a good inclusion too. I think focusing on the first few years of his United career up to winning his first League title would be great viewing.

Bojan11

When will there be a film? When you get off your bleeding ass horsey and do something about it. Sitting on redcafe moaning about it is not going to do any good.

SirAF

Ageist
A movie won’t do him justice I feel - a 30 for 30 style documentary with a similar depth to the OJ one would be far better I think.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I don't know what it is about Graham, but he irrationally annoys me. Think he just has one of those smug faces, makes anything he is in unwatchable. It would be sickening if they released a film on Sir Alex and he was in it. :lol:
:lol: That's fair enough, and as a diehard Scouse red I must admit it would be a bit weird. I like him though, I agree he's got the look of a proper little scrote but he carries it well for me.