Music When you dont know what to listen to

BootsyCollins

You probably know the feeling. You are walking, driving or sitting at home and you want to listen to music. Then this feeling comes... you have no idea what to listen to.

In this case i have some albums that i always can put on and enjoy.
Mine are :
BIG K.R.I.T - Cadillactica
Amazing album with some many good joints on it. Almost feels like Redmans ”Muddy waters” were everything just falls in place. Beats been good on earlier albums but lyrics not quite there and vica versa, but on this everything just clicks. Been following Krit for a long time and this is without a doubt my fav Krit album.

The Weeknd - Trilogy
I was late on the bandwagon for this, but since the first time i heard it its been s ”go to album” whenever i dont know what to listen to. Great songwriting, amazing production and superb vocals.

The Dream - Terius Nash : 1977
One heck of an album, and listening to The Dream opening up his heart is in someway really pleasing. Wedding Crasher, 1977 and Used To Be are some of my favorite songs.

Not the greatest albums ever, but albums (or artists) who you can always put on and enjoy it.
so what are yours?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
RTJ2,3 and maybe 4 now
Love Symbol album by Prince
A Funk Oddyssey by Jamiriquai
Jungle by Jungle
Song In The Key of Life by Steview Wonder
Channel Orange by Frank Ocean
Midnight Marauders by ATCQ
What's Going On by Marvin Gaye

Most of these are just my favourite albums but I find I can listen to them in most moods. Usually I listen to one of these when I'm travelling.