Where do we want to finish?

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Don't care as long as some players finish the season with Ralf's bootprints up their arses :)

I want him to do a clean up of the squad and prepare whoever's left for a more progressive style under the next manager.

Conference league, europa league, it's really not on my mind.

JebelSherif

Supports
Huddersfield Town
West Ham and Arsenal will collapse when things get heated.

I think we will finish fourth. And I sense that third isn't out of reach yet. We have 2 games in hand.
I'm not so sure about this. West Ham have a manager who has faced adversity and bounced back - he will also be incredibly motivated to finish above Manchester United, I think. Arsenal have a decent young manager who has learned from working alongside one of the very best - of course it would help if they could actually get through 90 minutes with 11 players on the pitch! Furthermore, neither team has a legend* in the back-ground looking over the mangers shoulder either....

I would not discount Leicester either - they have struggled in the 1st half of the season, maybe it will click for them in 2022 and their manager has experience of fighting it out for that 4th spot.

*P.S. Can anyone tell me: how much per annum do Arsenal pay Arsene Wenger, currently?

cabbs1989

Still think we will finish 4th, arsenal will bottle it, West Ham don’t have the squad depth, spurs have not been great under conte, eventually it will click and we will go on a run, there’s to much at stake not to, there is so many twists and turns left

If we don’t finish top 4 then I hope we finish outside of any European places. That way the Glazers won’t be able to generate money from extra games or be able to win the europa league and spin it as a good achievement.

cabbs1989

Just like Ole’s take over season, we will squander and throw away multiple chances to secure 4th. Only this season it will be much sooner as we’re playing nowhere near as good as that season. We are fecking shit. Don’t really care where we finish but I’d like to see Ronaldo and company struggle in the conference league just to cement their massive egos. Bunch of serial losers we have in this squad.
Yeah that’s the attitude let’s watch our team lose to spite millionaires who won’t care, honestly this place sometimes

Ahmer Baig

These few games were supposed to be our easy run of fixtures since arrival of RR. If we cannot beat these teams then we don't deeser 4th place.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's clear top 4 is not going to happen.

So it's really a race for the Europa League or conference League. Question is, do we want to be in either of those competitions? I'd rather have a clean slate next season with no 2nd (or 3rd tier) European distractions.
As high as possible.

Ixion

I want to finish as high as possible. If we get Europa or Conference League then so be it. Play kids in them if it's such a problem.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I don't mind the Europa Leauge, which is sign enough of our falling standards but feck being in the Conference. That's just humiliating.

Devil81

We're a club desperate to add silverware to the cabinet, I'd take Europa league over nothing any day.

yipthatman

Actually beyond caring now to be honest. Reality is probably 5th or 6th, followed by a mass exodus and a rebuild (again). This club, man, it's painful.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Really wouldn't be shocked to see us end up 10th, we just concede too easily.

ShinjiNinja26

Top 4 is gone. Looks like it will be Europa again next season and that’s best case scenario as the way we’re currently playing we could end up in the dreaded Conference league which would be downright embarrassing. That being said maybe it’s what these players deserve, they need taking down a peg and having to suffer the humiliation of fighting it out in the Conference might make them reevaluate their attitude.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Top 4 is gone. Looks like it will be Europa again next season and that’s best case scenario as the way we’re currently playing we could end up in the dreaded Conference league which would be downright embarrassing. That being said maybe it’s what these players deserve, they need taking down a peg and having to suffer the humiliation of fighting it out in the Conference might make them reevaluate their attitude.
Does these players care when they're on 200k plus salaries?

Giggsy13

Could care less at this point. The season is an absolute disaster. I just hope we can salvage a decent FA cup run and possibly win it. Im not even putting my mind to the champions league, that will be a loss against a stronger Atletico side.

Volksie316

The next 6 league games are all winnable games and we really should aim for maximum points.

Of course with the way, we have been playing that’s very unlikely, but if we have any chance of Top 4, it has to be done.

GazTheLegend

It's clear top 4 is not going to happen.

So it's really a race for the Europa League or conference League. Question is, do we want to be in either of those competitions? I'd rather have a clean slate next season with no 2nd (or 3rd tier) European distractions.
I honestly just want all the bad apples at our club gone. As long as we are not relegated I don't care anymore. And to be honest, I'm not sure I cared about finishing 4th, or even second all that much, if I'm being truthful. I just want progress toward a title race and a manager in the summer that finally gives us that possibility.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
We are fecking shit. Don’t really care where we finish but I’d like to see Ronaldo and company struggle in the conference league just to cement their massive egos. Bunch of serial losers we have in this squad.
How naive are you to think that Ronaldo would play Conference League...he will ask to leave United, if they don't get a CL spot.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No Europe would benefit the new manager in terms of training time although obviously 4th and UCL is preferable

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
The super computer thinks we'll finish 7th, which is the conference spot :lol:

minoo-utd

Want? I want us play good football and see all our underperforming players out soon. I still believe 4th is reachable though.

Tyrion

We can still get 4th, a lot can happen between now and then.
Yeah people are going overboard because we dropped points recently. We're 5 off West Ham with 2 games in hand and 3 points behind Arsenal. Its January. If we'd beaten Villa 3-0, people would be expecting 4th.