Where is Sanchez?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Lingard's spot is open even for him in current state. Besides he was quite good at Copa.

vanderpants

Pitty he won't be match fit again and miss important games,.guess he's not meant to succeed at Utd

IhabX7

Getting someone like Dybala can change the whole complexion of Sanchez' situation. Let's hope.

USREDEVIL

The better question is who cares? Nah i'm being mean. Maybe he might kick on this year with some new players around him...hoping against all hope.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He could be injured, on holiday, on the bench, or currently playing in a game for us on the left wing. Any one of these things results in him being equally as visible as the other.

I hope he turns it around but basically I've just presumed he's like Where's Wally except when Wally is wearing plain black clothing and also isn't anywhere on the page.

AFC NimbleThumb

I have a sneaky feeling that he could have some key moments for us this season if played up top.

For nearly 2 years at Arsenal he played striker then we buy him & put him on the wing; he’s a striking option & with someone like Dybala to work with I think we could see something from him this season.

Lebowski

He could be injured, on holiday, on the bench, or currently playing in a game for us on the left wing. Any one of these things results in him being equally as visible as the other.

I hope he turns it around but basically I've just presumed he's like Where's Wally except when Wally is wearing plain black clothing and also isn't anywhere on the page.
:D

Maybe that's why he loves his dogs so much. If he goes missing in the house as much as he does on the field for us then at least they can recognise his scent and find him again.

SCJY

Sanchez is busy taking a great big shit on the club badge.

diarm

Do you think if we ask nicely, Juve would give us Cancelo, Ronaldo and some money for him?

manunited1919

On his way ay to Juve for a 1 year losn, with us paying half his salary. So Juve is getting a deal, 2 for the price of 1.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Enough of the joke posts.

He got injured at the Copa America. He came off after 20 minutes against Argentina. It was his hamstring.

I don't know how bad the injury was but bad enough for him to be taken off after 20 minutes. Plus he was gonna be late back anyway because of the Copa.