Where is Sanchez?

downunder red

Throw him in the reserves and tell him to help train the future. After awhile he might get sick of it and go. Or turn into a good coach.

Irwin99

That's how he always is... him being fat is a complete myth.

Now, sluggish & a bad touch on the other hand...
The fat is a complete myth...him carrying a ridiculous excess of muscle isn't.

I hope we can get at least some good moments from Sanchez at some point if he stays, e.g a Michael Owen winner style winner against City or a Forlan double at Anfield.

TRUERED89

The fat is a complete myth...him carrying a ridiculous excess of muscle isn't.

I hope we can get at least some good moments from Sanchez at some point if he stays, e.g a Michael Owen winner style winner against City or a Forlan double at Anfield.
Would be nice, he's had a couple of moments though I suppose. Last second winner against Newcastle, the opener in the win against Arsenal at the Emirates. Opener in the FA Cup Semi vs Spurs, but not much more to remember after that?

red4ever 79

Back at carrington with our other star forward who we havent been able to shift. Disaster having those two on the books

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
He's still on holiday spending his 400k per week I think. Probably pissed as a fart somewhere laughing into his champagne. Arsehole!

The White Pele

We really need to find a way to offload this guy next week if Dybala arrives.

I just don’t see where he fits in.

Luke1995

Honestly I don't see quite how much higher Rashford and Martial are in the pecking order. Sanchez should be able to at least get alot of substitute appearances.

SAFMUTD

We should just let him leave for free, or pay up his contract just to get rid of him. This happens quite often in baseball, sometimes its better to take the hit and accept the lost instead of keeping an overpaid player on the team, as long as he's still here every player compare their wages and contribution to his. He will only drive our wage structure higher.

Ibrahimorich

Don't the Chinese team who wanted Bale have £1m per week burning a hole in their pockets?

Surely they're prime suckers for taking him off our hands?

Mr PG

Sanchez when fit is still our best attacker and headerifvtje ball. I used to defend Mctominay all the time now fans are coming around to see that. Fred and Sanchez are really underrated here.

-Supreme-

is he injured? He hasn't been selected in the preseason squad so unless he is injured then there is a high chance he will be offloaded

Dve

is he injured? He hasn't been selected in the preseason squad so unless he is injured then there is a high chance he will be offloaded
I don´t think he´s injured, but slightly unfit after just coming back from his vacation. He won´t be going anywhere, so Ole better try to get the best out of him. There´s still a player in there.

-Supreme-

I don´t think he´s injured, but slightly unfit after just coming back from his vacation. He won´t be going anywhere, so Ole better try to get the best out of him. There´s still a player in there.
I hope he will be given a chance upfront...even with dybula joining we lack a natural goal scorer in the team

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Sanchez when fit is still our best attacker and headerifvtje ball. I used to defend Mctominay all the time now fans are coming around to see that. Fred and Sanchez are really underrated here.
Neither of them have delivered. It's that simple

SpyLuke10

I have a sneaky feeling that he could have some key moments for us this season if played up top.

For nearly 2 years at Arsenal he played striker then we buy him & put him on the wing; he’s a striking option & with someone like Dybala to work with I think we could see something from him this season.
Blaming his shiteness on him playing on the wing? He has lost a yard so to speak, pace is gone.

Patrick08

Blaming his shiteness on him playing on the wing? He has lost a yard so to speak, pace is gone.
So he is better as a striker now. We can play in a two with so many options but our fullbacks don't provide width, thats the problem.

K13

I think he was a brilliant player but it just looks as though his hamstrings are an ongoing problem. Once a player who has lots of miles on the clock starts to get lots of little injury niggles it is hard. He has been in an injury cycle now for over 9 months - train, niggle, recover, train, play, injured, recover. Sometimes the body can not recover fully and the hamstrings are so important for pace.

He has always worked so hard and maybe his body can no longer recover as well as it use to.

Reynoldo

Don't the Chinese team who wanted Bale have £1m per week burning a hole in their pockets?

Surely they're prime suckers for taking him off our hands?
I think they hit their quota for foreign players after signing some other player(s) when the Bale thing fell through

Cloud7

I saw some vids of him training with someone (maybe it's his personal trainer i don't know who) couple of days ago. Seems like he's already on the road to recovery and he is in impressive body shape. He should really be in the next squad to play AC Milan
To be fair, he’s always been in impressive shape and always looked quite ripped, even during the season. I don’t think there’s ever been a point where he’s looked out of shape, the quality just isn’t there anymore.

AFC NimbleThumb

I just don’t see him as a winger. I think he’s lost more than a yard from what I can see but he was losing those yards at Arsenal so was switched to a striker role.

He’s still got a quick first step he just can’t hold anywhere near a respectable pace over distance.

Playing wide against pacey full backs is different to using his guild against often [not always] slower centre backs.

He’s also will to chase down defenders which is a plus given we want to press.