Where will we finish?

What league position will we finish in this season?

• Total voters

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Sticking with 6th that I said pre season, although I think Everton will push us close. My prediction that we wouldn't be in the top 4 all season is looking near certain now.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Bang on 6th. Should end up above Everton and co but without significant improvement won't be anywhere near whoever's 5th.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I said 5th initially but leaning more towards 6th now, is 5th the only Europa spot?

EireRed_GS

with jose ... between 6-9th. he doesn't even remotely look like turning this around and getting some momentum

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Even with Mourinho we should be able to finish sixth.

If we had a change to a more adventurous manager in the near future we may get a bit higher but playing this way we're struggling to beat average teams because we allow them to play the way they want and we seem to be scared of everyone and every match is difficult.

Devil81

We need a new direction if we are to have any chance of top four, unfortunately, that's not going to happen until the end of the season. I'd say 5th, I think we will make a push for it but finish fifth ahead of Arsenal.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There are at least six better teams than us at the moment and we are obviously sticking with Mourinho so lower than sixth probably. I cannot stress how bad a team we are, honestly.

Waynne

We will end up 9th. I see teams like Bournemouth above us in the league standings.

Camilo

If we finish lower than 6th I think we lose our best players in the summer. I still think 7th... Bit of a feck up this

Steerpike

My guess would be 6th, and most likely well behind the top 5. We're looking like a fairly poor and demoralised unit right now, but I still think we have enough about us to finish ahead of Everton/Bournemouth/Watford/whoever.

RedMilo

Just changed mine from 5th to 6th. No way are we consistent enough to put a 8-10 game run together to finish above City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal in my opinion.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Surprised to see I said as high as 5th - I must have been feeling optimistic that day :lol: :(

Anything above 6th would be a miracle at this stage, but I’m not sure we’ll be able to avoid Europa League qualification, so 6th it is now I think.