Where would you rank our full-backs in the league?

goptun

well thats my point really. AWB is better defensively than any of them and when in form i maintain i believe he is a good defensive right back. Thats not me trying to say he is a worldie. We will never sell him for profit on our investment so we should really cash in on the ones who we can sell to the continent in Telles and Dalot. In the effort of squad building i think we will see AWB eventually become a squad player. To build a squad we need to pick our long term players (age will be a factor) as well as signing players to bench certain members of our starting 11.

I got RR dropping Shaw and AWB when he arrived but all that did was knock better players who were off form out of the 11 to play turbo shite in both full back positions and i dont understand why they haven't regained their places or been given a game. Telles and Dalot havent even been playing badly they are just that shit
Well, being better defensively than Dalot and Telles doesn't make AWB an absolutely excellent defensive right-back, which was your original statement. Shaw is the only one that's ever looked competent, but his injuries and changeable mindset mean there are big question marks over him too. Telles, Dalot, and AWB all need to leave.