Which current PL manager will last the longest in his job?

Skills

Snitch
Howe I believe is currently the longest in his in his job, but they seem to be struggling this summer so Bournemouth might get an itchy finger sooner or later.

Klopp is probably the favourite because he seems to like his job, has a history of lasting at his clubs (5+ years at Mainz and Dortmund) and the amount of goodwill he's built at Liverpool means they wouldn't look to sack him if he hits a rough spot.

Anyone else?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Bournemouth may be struggling in comparison to other seasons. They’ve done well to stay in the premier league as they have given their size. I think it would have to spin badly off course for the board to sack Howe, he’s done a great job there and they know it. Think there’s more chance of him needing a fresh challenge.

Skills

Snitch
Bournemouth may be struggling in comparison to other seasons but they’re still performing better than maybe you would expect given their size. I think it would have to spin badly off course for the board to sack Howe, he’s done a great job there and they know it. Think there’s more chance of him needing a fresh challenge.
Potentially losing 100m+ of PL TV income will make any board nervous

pav1790

Sean Dyche too, only 12 days shy of Howe. Easier to be in a job where expectation is premier league football. Moyes was at Everton for 12 and would probably have stayed for much longer had we not got him, for precisely this reason. Really hard to do what SAF and Wenger did at a big club in modern game. Klopp and Guardiola have a chance, out of the traditional big club, of exceeding five years in charge but they won’t match what Dyche and Howe have purely because both they and the club would have higher ambitions.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lampard if he pushes on? I don't see where else he would want to be.