Which current United player could beat the rest of the team in a fight?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Bruno. He would dive, play dead and then when other guy would drop his guard, he would sucker punch him.

Other answer is Bailly. He looks like a beast and is quick. Lethal combo

fps

Luke Shaw. He’s got a six pints in Spoons vibe that’s hard to ignore.

OleBoiii

Are weapons allowed? I'm getting some Oberyn from GoT vibes from Bruno.

The obvious answer is Jones. Sure, he's made of glass but he quite clearly feels no pain nor remorse whilst fighting. He's a true berserker, with scary facial expressions on top of this. You will all lose.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
To the death I reckon Pogba. In a scrap then Matic. Shaw would cry quite quickly I think.

Deery

Dreary
McTominay and Wan Bissaka two units and dead fit batter half the squad.

Dolf

Definitely Matic or Bailly. Although it wouldn't surprise me if Cavani could throw a few punches, he is south american after all.

Oranges038

Maguire, he beat off some Albanian thugs, greek cops and his head is massive. Not sure why that makes a difference, maybe with a headbutt or having a greater punching area means he will take less damage overall.

Scottynaldinho

I read an interview from a PL player(don't quite remember who) who named Namanja Matic as the strongest player he's ever played against.

hobbers

Bruno could be a pretty decent lightweight MMA fighter I reckon.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Am I the only one thinking McTominay? Firey and would have some good footwork. Other than that maybe wildcard Lee grant

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Henderson looks like he'd need his mates to hold him back.

diarm

The last men standing are Cavani and Matic. Honourable mentions go to Bailly (who will hurt a lot of people but end up breaking his hand punching the back of someone's head) and Telles who gives me the impression he has switchblades on him at all times.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Pogba but only if it's capoeira or other dancing contest.

But seriously, McTominay - Matic final. Bailly has good potential but would injure himself on the way. Maguire 3rd as he'd miss the header.

Last edited:

Vanrouge

Cavani. He's called "El Matador" for a reason. He can murder a bull. He'll disarm you with his charm, blind you by whipping his hair in your eyes, and finish you off with an arrow. (Um, dangerously close to fanfic, that.)

TsuWave

Prime Keane or cantona would beat any of the current lads.
Keane is a fecking midget next to Matic, Bailly or Pogba. United fans obsession with thinking Keane was some kind of grim reaper is one of the most comical things ever

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Maguire is not nasty enough. Cavani is too mature. Pogba would start well but he would lose concentration and get suckered.

Bailly would probably be the best. I can imagine he would go straight for the knock out blow and it would be over very quickly.

Matic might win if weapons were allowed.

Bwuk

Uniteds hardest 11. Shithouse FC. To be fair I don’t think we’ve got a very hard team.

Henderson
Axel - Maguire - Bailly - Shaw
Matic - McTominay
Williams - Pogba - Telles
Cavani​