Which current United player could beat the rest of the team in a fight?

OrcaFat

Keane would beat the majority of people he might meet in the street, including most people who are much bigger than him. Mainly because he would be prepared to do stuff that the average man would hesitate doing.

Pitting Keane against other highly competitive professional sportsmen is quite different. They all have the will and most of them have the dark, ruthless, self interest that separates pro athletes from the rest.

At that point, size is probably the single most important factor and Keane was quite small and slight. But (and this is just a bit of fun based on his infamy) he wouldn’t play fair or wait until you were ready and any objects left around would be liable to be used in unspeakable ways, so I’m sure there’s plenty of guys would rather avoid him in a scrap.

On the other hand plenty showed they were not intimidated by him. But that didn’t help them get the better of him on the pitch. His psycho persona mainly help drive his own and his team’s performance. What a guy. Very hard but not very big.

McTominay and Wan Bissaka two units and dead fit batter half the squad.
Good shout on McTomminay

Pogba natural athlete and got doing training in kick boxing

Shaw, heard he’s naturally very strong but don’t know if it would translate to fight mentality and ability. But I suppose he’d beat most untrained through strength.

Martial, probably just try to kill you without even increasing his heart beat

Schmeichel=God

Before seeing and being swayed by others' choices I'll say between:

McTominay
Lindelof (actually)
Cavani

Winner: .. Hmmm, Close battle ensues between the first two, with Lindelof surviving multiple blows to take it.

Schmeichel=God

And these were some that extracted some lols/'actually you may be right's!

Luke Shaw. He’s got a six pints in Spoons vibe that’s hard to ignore.
The obvious answer is Jones. Sure, he's made of glass but he quite clearly feels no pain nor remorse whilst fighting. He's a true berserker, with scary facial expressions on top of this. You will all lose.
The last men standing are Cavani and Matic. Honourable mentions go to Bailly (who will hurt a lot of people but end up breaking his hand punching the back of someone's head) and Telles who gives me the impression he has switchblades on him at all times.
Matic might win if weapons were allowed.
Matic is like an old turtle now he has no more muscles only fats.
Bailly looks like kind of guy whod go schizo when the blows start flying.
On the scary 10 year olds roaming the bus stops of Manchester:
In fact I have, put him to sleep with a choke hold after sucker punching him.

Sounds harsh but I was only 25 at the time.
:lol:

And this, now I have to see this again;
Brandon Williams looks like a bit of a hardnut.

I remember Brighton trying to target him on his first full start, and he swatted them away, Maupay in particular.

It was also great when Hudson Odoi tried to shoulder barge him over the hoardings, so Williams just stepped aside and threw him into the hoardings instead.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
you’re talking to someone that has fought for a living. Size matters. All these intangibles like “heart” sound cool and all but I guarantee you Keane would get mollywhopped by some of the players in our squad. He’s not the superman badman this forum wants to build him up to be. It’s the harsh realities. and I legit think only sheltered people find Keane intimidating but alas, that’s a different conversation
If you fought for a living then you know the difference between someone who’s had experience in fighting and someone who doesn’t. In regards to size if we’re talking about two trained fighters then I’d absolutely agree the bigger guy has a massive advantage but we’re not, we’re talking about footballers. Most of these guys have probably never been in a fight in their lives past a few school scraps. I’m not defending Keane because I think he’s the baddest footballer ever but we’re using him as an example…5’10” 170lbs v 6’2/3” 190lbs, factor in the mentality is not exactly a man vs a child.

United in sin

Rojo if he was still here.

Prime Keane or cantona would beat any of the current lads.

Probably Bailly or Cavani these days,
Rojo has everyone fooled. He's not that tough. I'm not surprised he picked up a fore extinguisher in that locker room fracas back in Argentina

podurban2

Not a current player but Valencia would be a person you would not want to end up in a fight with.

pastyfool

Martial all day long.
He’s got Bas Rutten level power in his slaps.
Just look at what he did to Lamela. Still gives me nightmares.

If you could fill them up with Stella, Maguire and Shaw.
IT’S COMING HOME!!!

Green_Red

I'm going a bit left field here, but I reckon Tom Heaton would beat the shit out of anyone in our current squad. Cavani would give him the best go I reckon. Matic in with a shout but would be done in by both Heaton and Cavani.

Deery

Dreary
I reakon Matic is a big fanny just like Pogba the sooner we replace them with someone like John McGinn or Grealish the better, McGinn definitely straight in and Jack would break a bottle and go nuts, kinda vibe about him..

432JuanMata

I reakon Matic is a big fanny just like Pogba the sooner we replace them with someone like John McGinn or Grealish the better, McGinn definitely straight in and Jack would break a bottle and go nuts, kinda vibe about him..
You basing this due to football especially during a time where a hard tackle could be a red ?
I played Sunday league with a lad who was brutal at heading a ball and not the best at holding off defenders as a ST yet if it actually came to a street fight would run through anyone I know

Tyrion

Keane is short and skinny, the likes of Maguire or Pogba would just pick him up and throw him into the closest river, regardless of him having a few boxing lessons when he was 15.
I think Keane would just fight dirty tbh. Pogba wouldn't be that bothered and Maguire would be too drunk. :lol:

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Including past players, I reckon Valencia would wreak havoc. Absolute beast growing up under rough circumstances.

Schmeichel=God

Here it is

Holds his hand up right at the last second to confirm innocence. Street smarts.
:lol::lol: That is absolute quality isn't it!!

He had milliseconds to realise he was getting launched and somehow countered it pivoting off CHO in one smooth manoeuvre.

Perfection :D

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Honestly, nobody is surviving even one round vs Nemanja Vidic. :devil:
I reckon a fight between Van de Beek and Rashy would end up with literally no damage done to either one of them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bailly looks like kind of guy whod go schizo when the blows start flying.
I reckon Bailly is the kinda guy who gets into a brawl and doesn’t stop grinning during it. Chatting away to the opponent saying how much fun it is as he gets stuck in.

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
In a one on one fight.

Matic?
Bailly?
Maguire?
Lindelöf?
Pogba?
Fernandes. Forget all the hard brawny noisy feckers flexing their muscles and shouting about how well ‘ard they are.

Fernandes is exactly the sort of scrawny sly streetfighting Cnut fecker who’d bring a knife to a fistfight, a gun to a knife fight, and a tank to a gunfight.

Giggsy13

Pogba looks like he has glass chin. Tall and muscular but would drop at the slightest touch on his chin, much like his game. Also strikes me as some who would run or pretend to be knocked out while his friends are taking a beating, all while J-Lingz is still dancing at the club. The worst of the worst.

The quiet ones like Shaw are usually the ones to fear. Recovers from a horrible leg break, constantly mocked by managers, but yet has emerged as arguably the greatest LB in Europe. You may get a few clean shots on him but he won’t give up and will ultimately lay you out.

Eli Zee

Probably none of them. They're all pretty soft except maybe Lindelof and maguire

lsd

The Oracle
Honestly, nobody is surviving even one round vs Nemanja Vidic. :devil:
I reckon a fight between Van de Beek and Rashy would end up with literally no damage done to either one of them.

Stam would destroy Vidic

Idxomer

Pogba looks like he has glass chin. Tall and muscular but would drop at the slightest touch on his chin, much like his game. Also strikes me as some who would run or pretend to be knocked out while his friends are taking a beating, all while J-Lingz is still dancing at the club. The worst of the worst.

The quiet ones like Shaw are usually the ones to fear. Recovers from a horrible leg break, constantly mocked by managers, but yet has emerged as arguably the greatest LB in Europe. You may get a few clean shots on him but he won’t give up and will ultimately lay you out.
Weird.

bondsname

Matic throws the hardest punch, Maguire will just throw you to the ground and lay over you. Bailly with his wacky personality would just get crazier after each punch taken, like the Hulk.