Which current United player could beat the rest of the team in a fight?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Pogba. He’s done a bit of kickboxing hasn’t he? Don’t think any of the others have trained any mma. That said I reckon Harry’s pretty tidy after 6 pints

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Dan James can run around his opponents uncatchable to confuse them.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Keane is a fecking midget next to Matic, Bailly or Pogba. United fans obsession with thinking Keane was some kind of grim reaper is one of the most comical things ever
The bloke had serious anger issues and seemed to find pleasure in hurting people. But yeah, Bailly cos he's tall. :nervous:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Keane is a fecking midget next to Matic, Bailly or Pogba. United fans obsession with thinking Keane was some kind of grim reaper is one of the most comical things ever
Keane was a boxer as a teenager. He was regularly in fights out on the town during his time at utd, he never backed down from anyone on the pitch either. does anyone remember ever hearing of him getting hurt? He’s clearly harder than you think.

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Matic or McTominay.

From past squads: Fellaini wins without breaking a sweat

El Zoido

Matic, Maguire, Bailly, or one of the goalkeepers. Size and weight makes a massive difference in a fight, the biggest guys will win 9/10 times. There’d be an exception if one of the smaller guys had some kind of training or combat sport experience, which I doubt any of them do. Or maybe Bruno cause I think he’d fight dirty.

Jezpeza

I can just see Bruno being like Mickey (Brad Pitt) in Snatch. Looks like nothing and then bang

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’d pick Keane here. He also had a run in with big Pete didn’t he? He’s not a man that cares about size — not that he’s particularly small himself.

He’d be a solid featherweight in MMA. Hardly a midget.

the chameleon

Maguire, McTominay, and Matic look certs. Brandon Williams also looks like someone with a lot of heart. I can imagine Bailly, Bruno and Cavani being quite scrappy too.

Nothing beats the mid-90s though. Keane, Cantona, Pallister, Schmeichel, young Butt, Ince and Hughes. That looked like an intimidating bunch.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Shout-out to skinhead Rooney. They don't make them like that anymore.

From this squad it's one of the veterans...Matic or Cavani.

kirk buttercup

Tag team match ups would be fun over The Years .

Bruce / Pallister v Rio / Vidic

Rooney / Ronaldo v Keane / Cantona

Sparky / Choccy v Zlatan /Zlatan .....

so many you could match up like Celebrity death match

Robertd0803

Matic. Telles looks dangerous. Cavani looks like he would quite happily snap you in half while smiling.

stevoc

If Phil Jones was as skilled in injuring others as he is himself then he could defeat entire armies.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Can we all agree that Marcus doesn't feature anywhere in this conversation?

Tyrion

Maguire. Experience is underrated.

He was a boxer for a few years and won a few novice fights afaik. Let's face it, if he could hold his own against the likes of Viera, he can handle Pogba.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Between Deano, Harry, Scott, and Matic.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Keane would kick the shit out of any single one of our players barre maybe Matic.

Zlatattack

I'm putting my money on Mctomminay. He's got a bit of Ivan Drago about him.

Ole'sattheWheel

Size doesn't matter as much as you'd think.
I'm a 6'3" 100kg guy who has boxed out of Collhurst/Moston in Manchester and I have been slapped around by guys Keane's size in that gym. Heart, aggression and confidence in your ability goes much firther than just height/size trust me.
Could be totally anecdotal on my part but fighting a guy who wants to feck you up is scary no matter how much bigger you are

Tarrou

guys come on how is Bailly lasting 10 seconds in a fight without getting injured

I'd go Matic