Gaming Which game series have you played the most?

Havak

Pokemon master
Will be no surprise to most here, but Pokemon.

Since the third Generation where I stopped restarting save files for the most-part, I have maxed out the in-game clock on every game bar the 7th Generation.

For those unaware, the in-game clock stops at 999:59 (pretty much 1000 hours). I have played the Pokemon games since the beginning and used to restart Red/Blue/Yellow & Gold/Silver/Crystal as a kid multiple times. I wouldn't be surprised if I put 1000+ hours into those games too.

Due to playing competitively for a lot of this time, I often played the other versions as well for 100+ hours. I expect my time on Pokemon games has far surpassed 10,000 hours. But I guess it has been 20+ years...

I'm not including time spent battling on online simulators before the games had online either :lol: or Pokemon Go...

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
WTF?

So before this year, you had not played spiderman, TLOU1 and Uncharted 3/4. What have you been doing?
Tbf between 2013-2015 I really didn’t game much so missed out on a lot of games and then for a lot of the last year I’ve just been blitzing Apex. This year my aim is to get through a lot of single player games I’ve not yet done so I will make you proud.

Bojan11

Anyway here is my list as @esmufc07 wanted it badly.

Yakuza Zero, Yakuza 1, Yakuza 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6 and Yakuza 7.

Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo 1 remastered and Halo 2 remastered.

GTA1, GTA2, GTA London, GTA 3, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA 4 and GTA 5.

Gears 1, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears judgement, Gears 1 remastered, Gears 4 and Gears 5.

Fifa 98 - Fifa 21 - only play now for pro clubs with friends.

ISS pro - PES 2007 - played PES a lot back on PS2, but sadly the games awful now. Sorry @Pexbo, PES 6 was the last great game despite Adriano having the ability to score from anywhere.

Street Fighter and MK - I tend to buy whenever new versions come out. Don't play them religiously like some people. But played them a lot when I was a kid as they were good to play with mates. Now I am useless at fighting games.

Too many Mario and COD games to name. I would add Mass Effect to the list, when I am finished with the remaster. Forgot PGR 1- 4, played them to death online as they were better than Forza.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Yakuza Zero, Yakuza 1, Yakuza 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6 and Yakuza 7.

Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Halo 5, Halo 1 remastered and Halo 2 remastered.

Gears 1, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears judgement, Gears 1 remastered, Gears 4 and Gears 5.

ISS pro - PES 2007 - played PES a lot back on PS2, but sadly the games awful now. Sorry @Pexbo, PES 6 was the last great game despite Adriano having the ability to score from anywhere.

Street Fighter and MK - I tend to buy whenever new versions come out. Don't play them religiously like some people. But played them a lot when I was a kid as they were good to play with mates. Now I am useless at fighting games.

Too many Mario and COD games to name. I would add Mass Effect to the list, when I am finished with the remaster. Forgot PGR 1- 4, played them to death online as they were better than Forza.
You need to get a life.

Bojan11

You need to get a life.
I didn't waste it on Apex. There's tons of games I didn't add on that list like Saints Row, MGS 1-4, Zelda, DMC, Fallout, Doom, Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls. But just letting you know I have only finished one FF game in my life and that was the remake last year.

Halo and Gears are easy to complete, if you have mates. You wouldn't know anything about that.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I didn't waste it on Apex. There's tons of games I didn't add on that list like Saints Row, MGS 1-4, Zelda, DMC, Fallout, Doom, Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls. But just letting you know I have only finished one FF game in my life and that was the remake last year.

Halo and Gears are easy to complete, if you have mates. You wouldn't know anything about that.
You should go and do the original FF7. What did you make of the ending of the remake?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

You still didn’t answer the question.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Speaking of that. Do you throw digs at me constantly because of your lack of hair? I think it’s more to do with your brain, but hey, I don’t know with you.

Pointless thread. So exclude Fifa and COD, so what's the point? Let the people vote what they want. I would if I created this thread.

This is why I will be refraining from posting my answer in this thread. You are not letting people choose, and I don’t trust you if I gave that information. You’d probably sell it to some third party.
It’s okay, we don’t mind that you play Apex.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Beaten all Final Fantasy from I to XV. Also beaten FF tactics, crystal chronicles, XII revenant wings.

Currently still playing XIV online as well. PS : not a weeb.

Bojan11

You should go and do the original FF7. What did you make of the ending of the remake?
I am not playing the original and didn't understand the ending as I have no clue who Zack was. I am happy that Red is joining my team for the next game though.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I am not playing the original and didn't understand the ending as I have no clue who Zack was. I am happy that Red is joining my team for the next game though.
Red is great. You should play the original and then you will understand more of Zack’s story.

Jev

GTA, Jak & Daxter, Borderlands, KOTOR. One of those probably (apart from FIFA, FM and PES). And the Pokémon Gameboy games back in the day.

Bosws87

Medal of Honor (Mainly allied assault played that online competitively on pc for maybe 5 years solid)

Counterstrike (1.6, source, global offensive)

Final fantasy completed them all from 6 onwards

Metal Gear Solid series up till phantom pain didn’t enjoy it when it became open world.

Bojan11

Red is great. You should play the original and then you will understand more of Zack’s story.
Maybe I don't want to understand his story. Have you ever considered that?

Medal of Honor (Mainly allied assault played that online competitively on pc for maybe 5 years solid)

Metal Gear Solid series up till phantom pain didn’t enjoy it when it became open world.
Played Phantom Pain for 20 minutes and switched it off. It was probably open world fatigue, but I rather if there is a new rumoured MGS that it definitely is not another open world game.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I have played all Uncharted games and the remasters. But I assume all Playstation fans have @esmufc07 ?

I did that for Bojan

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Depends, I've played loads of fifas, but I've put more overall hours into the Witcher 3 or diablo ii LOD

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Will be no surprise to most here, but Pokemon.

Since the third Generation where I stopped restarting save files for the most-part, I have maxed out the in-game clock on every game bar the 7th Generation.

For those unaware, the in-game clock stops at 999:59 (pretty much 1000 hours). I have played the Pokemon games since the beginning and used to restart Red/Blue/Yellow & Gold/Silver/Crystal as a kid multiple times. I wouldn't be surprised if I put 1000+ hours into those games too.

Due to playing competitively for a lot of this time, I often played the other versions as well for 100+ hours. I expect my time on Pokemon games has far surpassed 10,000 hours. But I guess it has been 20+ years...

I'm not including time spent battling on online simulators before the games had online either :lol: or Pokemon Go...
What is your favourite game out of all of them? Considering you put the hours in did you actually catch all the Pokémon in the game and fill the pokedex?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Easily Mario. I've got 460+ hours of just Mario Maker 2 on the Switch in the last 1-2 years, so I can't imagine how much I've spent playing when all of them are added together.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Halo, definitely. Resident evil came close with 5 but I gave up after that.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
This is pretty tough. Old-school as I am, I'm thinking:
Doom (1+2)
Star Control (2+3)
GTA (1+2+Vice City)
Master of Orion (1+2)

FIFA probably belongs here - I think I played 95+96+97+98+99. And maybe the Sim-, -Tycoon, and Theme- series, if they belong together. Probably also some adventure series, like Monkey Island (2+3+4), Space Quest (1+2+3+4+5), Kings Quest (1+5+6) and Larry (1+2+3+4+5+6). (OK, not LSL4.)

Havak

Pokemon master
What is your favourite game out of all of them? Considering you put the hours in did you actually catch all the Pokémon in the game and fill the pokedex?
Emerald is my all time favourite. I think Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza are the best set of legendaries. Emerald was the first game to have the Battle Frontier post-game as well, which is literally 'hard mode' Pokemon that so many people call out for. Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver have a version of this if you're after a challenge, but Emerald's is better. None of the other games have it, I hope they bring it back one day.

I've completed the Pokedex in every generation but not always every game. For example, I'd complete the Pokedex in Sapphire and Emerald, but not really bother in Ruby. I usually 'main' one version of the game and then the the third or sequel etc.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Emerald is my all time favourite. I think Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza are the best set of legendaries. Emerald was the first game to have the Battle Frontier post-game as well, which is literally 'hard mode' Pokemon that so many people call out for. Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver have a version of this if you're after a challenge, but Emerald's is better. None of the other games have it, I hope they bring it back one day.

I've completed the Pokedex in every generation but not always every game. For example, I'd complete the Pokedex in Sapphire and Emerald, but not really bother in Ruby. I usually 'main' one version of the game and then the the third or sequel etc.
Many thanks for the reply, great to see a Pokémon enthusiast on this forum.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
GTA or FIFA. Went on a solid run with the latter from FIFA09 to FIFA17 playing Pro Clubs religiously.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Probably Resident Evil for me

RE0
RE1
RE1 Remake
RE2
RE2 Remake
RE3
RE3 Remake
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE7

Can soon add RE8 to the list aswell. Probably played through a fair few Mario games, though I don’t always complete them. Think I’ve played through 9 FF games too.
I'm the same as you mate. Res evil for me.

Although actually championship/football manager might well be mine thinking about it.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Total War. The only ones I haven't played / don't own are Attila and ToB. I dread to think how many hours I've sunk into the rest.

Tiber

Knights of the old Republic I suppose. Played both RPGs numerous times and I was pretty hard core into SWTOR for about 6 years. Put thousands of hours into it.

Destiny is probably second. I have over a thousand hours just in Destiny 2.

Have put a load of time into single player games like Fallout etc over the years but I'm not sure any one series would add up to thousands of hours.

slyadams

All the Counter Strikes for me, used to play competatively when I was younger.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!

oh I forgot CS 1.6 from my teenage blunder years. Jaysus that would be right up there in terms of hours.

b82REZ

I've probably put tens of thousands of hours into Hearthstone, even though now I only exclusively play Battlegrounds.

I have about 1200 hours on Slay the Spire (mainly on PC) and about 800 hours on Binding of Issac.

Across a series I've put thousands of hours into FM/Champ Manager over the years. With all the Mario's available I'm probably in a similar area with those games too.

el3mel

In terms of the longest it's Assassin's Creed and Pokemon. Played pretty much most if not all of the entries (bar the Pokemon games on Switch).

Many other series I played some games in them but not all. Some other series were pretty short anyway.

Chairman Steve

Half-Life and by extension all of the mods born out of it ranging from Counter-Strike to random independent HL1 single player mods.