Other Which is worse: Twitch chat or Youtube comments ?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Worst thing to happen to YouTube is YouTube kids. Now I don't get to read all the beautiful, memelicious comments on cartoon/anime videos. So many gems gone.

Abizzz

Thanks for that, had no idea what chaturbate was, so googled it .... am at work. If I don’t have a job tomorrow I know who to blame.
:nervous:
If you couldn't figure that out by the name how did you ever get a job in the first place?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
If you couldn't figure that out by the name how did you ever get a job in the first place?
You’re right it’s obvious now, but I just didn’t even think about it. Maybe if it had been called “wankchat” or “cum and talk” I might have been more careful. Feeling a bit stupid now.

Withnail

We are all familiar with the infamous youtube comment section. But lately I've been exposed to the mild radiation that the Twitch chat is. Keep in mind it was for the chess category, so it shouldn't be the most watched channels comparing to the actual gaming content. Still, it was a non stop visual vomit of people spamming pepe emojis , writing Pogu, KEKW , monka or whatever , with the occasional insult.
So, which one do you think is worse ?
I have no idea what these things are.

Never had any interest in twitch, probably to do with my age but it's sounds new, scary and weird and I don't like it.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Watched a food review on youtube today and the top comment was:

Listen, Man United might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Ole's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. MAN UNITED ARE BACK!!