Which players would you NOT like to see at United in the summer

Thunderhead

Supports
City
as usual you're being linked with loads of players, Fred, Alderwireld, Cancelo, Sessegnon, Milinkovic Savic, Kluivert, Rose, etc etc are there any players you're being linked with where you think, god no not him? Or he's too old or far to expensive for what you're buying?

For City as much as I like him I don't want us to be paying a fortune for either Mahrez or Zaha as I think what we have are equally as good and they're not areas of the pitch we really need to look to strengthen.

Cheekiey

don't want Rose, Cancelo or any other LB/RB that isn't Sandri and Riccardo Pereira

Minimalist

Ronaldo.

Need to keep the Madrid CL gravy train rolling (stop any other English side winning it) until United sort themselves out.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Bale. Too old, too expensive, too often injured. Anyone but him.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
as usual you're being linked with loads of players, Fred, Alderwireld, Cancelo, Sessegnon, Milinkovic Savic, Kluivert, Rose, etc etc are there any players you're being linked with where you think, god no not him? Or he's too old or far to expensive for what you're buying?

For City as much as I like him I don't want us to be paying a fortune for either Mahrez or Zaha as I think what we have are equally as good and they're not areas of the pitch we really need to look to strengthen.

If you apply that last bit seriously to your team, then you won't sign one player all summer:lol:

Maybe a Fernandinho backup because he is already a bit old, but I really liked Gundogan playing at the base of the midfield. That worked beautifully well in Pep's system. All the other positions are stacked with players of quality and consistent performances all around. You even get Mendy back, which will be a huge boost. He showed already he can be the best LB in the PL.

I feel like Pep wants another winger because he wants to bin Sterling from the starting XI, but he shouldn't be afforded to do it after the season Raheem just had (minus bad finishing in some games). You can't bin a winger after a season with 23 goals and 17 assists in all competitions, your most productive player in terms of total numbers.

Some may argue you lack top top class on the CB position, but City did sign one 40-60m CB for the last 4 years straight and that practice just can't go on forever, can it?:nervous:

lysglimt

Scout
Quite a few - but of the players we are being linked to - Danny Rose. I would prefer Ryan Bertrand if we had to sign an English left-back

SirAF

Ageist

Yes, better be careful with that limited budget.

poleglass red

Don't want Bale. Few yrs ago no brainer, but not now. I'd like a new quality centre half, I'd be prepared to let any of our existing ones leave.

Sterling Archer

Funnily enough it’s many of the names we had previously been linked to and wanted at the time:

Bale
Vidal
Robben
Ronaldo

extincti fugax hominum

Players who are currently at United

Fellaini (get this guy out of the club asap)
Darmian (see above)
Blind
Lindelöf
Lukaku (not gonna happen unfortunately)

Players from Other Clubs

Bale
Savic
Ronaldo
Rose
Zaha
Fekir (he is a 10 primarily and we need to switch to 4-3-3)
Griezmann (stay away from that little fekir please)
Mertens
Willian

Decomposing In Paris

It comes down to:
1) Older players who's best years are behind them
2) Quality players with very poor fitness records
3) Players who've only looked good in a particular system
4) Players who never have, and never will be good enough

Not so much one individual player. Rather a collection of older players over 28. For example Willian, Alderweireld and Rose.

Individually each of them would be a decent signing.

Jose has a chance at Utd, to build towards the longer term because we are less trigger-happy than a club like Chelsea and richer than Inter.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Mertens
Rose
Griezmann
Neymar (just for fun)
Bale
Vidal

Infra-red

We should absolutely stay away from Bale and Rose and anyone else who can't stay fit/sober/in shape for more than 5 minutes (Vidal).

No CBs who can't both head and pass the ball.

No fullbacks who can't beat a man/cross the ball.

No midfielders with less defensive workrate/positional discipline than Pogba.

No #10s or second strikers.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Internally:
- Shaw
- Fellaini
- Darmian
- 1 of Smalling/Rojo/Jones

Externally:
- Vidal
- Dier

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Steve Sidwell. Reckon he's past it.