Which players would you NOT like to see at United in the summer

dogwithabone

Cannot believe how many are saying Bale. Perhaps I’m one of just a few but I’d have him here in a flash. He would transform the way we play.

AshRK

Rose, bale, willian

From the current lot : young fellaini jones smalling darmian blind mata

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Cannot believe how many are saying Bale. Perhaps I’m one of just a few but I’d have him here in a flash. He would transform the way we play.
The only player who would transform the way we play is probably Messi (for about 5 games) till Mourinho gets his coaching style instilled into his mind.

Woodenlung

Justin Kluivert.

Especially if it's to replace a superior player in Martial.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Bale, Ronaldo, Rose, Willian, Vidal, Naingolan, Savić, Perišić

Fellaini, Valencia, Young, Darmian, Blind, Smalling or Jones,

hmm, anyone else? That will do. I think. For now.

Devil may care

Why Fred? I haven't seen any games of him, I think.

Because we are only going to buy one CM and he's not a playmaker and neither are Pogba and Matic, if we were adding a DLP or a player like Eriksen to the forward line I might think differently. Even then, if we want a ground covering athlete CM we should have went for Keita and on the current market I'd rather we went for Ndombele who can do what Fred does but is better on the ball.

bucky

Because we are only going to buy one CM and he's not a playmaker and neither are Pogba and Matic, if we were adding a DLP or a player like Eriksen to the forward line I might think differently. Even then, if we want a ground covering athlete CM we should have went for Keita and on the current market I'd rather we went for Ndombele who can do what Fred does but is better on the ball.
Okay, thanks for the info. I'm puzzled why Mourinho didn't try to sign Keita, considering he looks exactly like the sort of midfielder he would like.

Devil may care

Okay, thanks for the info. I'm puzzled why Mourinho didn't try to sign Keita, considering he looks exactly like the sort of midfielder he would like.
Yeah, he's in the Essien mold and Mourinho loved Essien, I guess the fact Liverpool did the deal a season ahead and Mourinho has spent half this season trying to get Pogba to fit in a 2 so he can use a #10, it meant we weren't looking for a 3rd CM starter.

bucky

Yeah, he's in the Essien mold and Mourinho loved Essien, I guess the fact Liverpool did the deal a season ahead and Mourinho has spent half this season trying to get Pogba to fit in a 2 so he can use a #10, it meant we weren't looking for a 3rd CM starter.
Good point.

TehRed

Bale
Vidal
Rose
Willian
Perisic

I'd prefer us to be looking at younger players that we can really build around, rather than players who may only last as long as Jose does.

Jib

Internally:
- Fellaini
- Blind
- Darmian
- Young
- Jones

Externally:
- Bale
- Savic
- Vidal
- Perisic
- Mahrez

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Bale

Probably a few others as well, but mostly I don’t want Bale anywhere near the club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think I want us to sign Kluivert, he's already got Raiola in his ear advising him to move on from Ajax, wouldn't be long before Raiola was shopping him around and I don't think we need anymore of that hassle.

I don't want Rose either, think he'd be costly for someone who's missed a lot of time through injury and hasn't really recaptured his pre-injury form just yet. LB is one of the few positions I think there's actually a couple of options available. Plus the idea of potentially giving Spurs Martial in return doesn't sound good.