Which teams do you most enjoy watching - United aside?

Pass and Move

I kinda have a favorite team in every major league, United in the UK, Real in Spain, Juve in Italy... but if they have been playing badly i wont watch the games, i already have my own Sporting to make myself feel miserable. :lol:

But mostly i'm a football fan so i tend to watch whatever team is playing good football, regardless who they are.

Pfft, glory supporter. I bet you’re not even from Manchester, Madrid, and Turin.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Just united and the champions league games I end up sitting in for. I’ll always watch the CL highlights, motd and whatever live united match is on

begrudgingly found Liverpool and
great to watch last season.

Dortmund keep building good young teams that are fun to watch.

barca are my second team due to a jersey being bought for me in the 90s with Hagi on the back around the time they knocked us out of the CL but haven’t been watching this year. Xavi and inesta were magicians

Last edited:

slored1

Leipzig are absolutely fantastic to watch. I like watching Bayern and Atalanta too, also England recently when I'm watching international football.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
This season Bayern have been fantastic to watch especially since Flick took over, a bit like united at their best under SAF. Very fast direct attacking/counter attacking football with both Gnabry and Lewandowski brilliant to watch.

coolhand1969

Pfft, glory supporter. I bet you’re not even from Manchester, Madrid, and Turin.
I am fairly sure supporting Manchester United does not qualify you as a glory hunter anymore. I'm from the States and watch the Premiere league, Championship, League 1, League 2, Champions league, Bundesliga, Serie A, FA cup and League cup every time they are on. I love MUFC and football in general. I have no other favorite team besides United, but I cheer for anyone playing against City or Pool. I feel bad for Sunderland and I watched their documentary, so I would like to see them make it out of tier 3.

lysglimt

Scout
At the moment I was really enjoying watching Liverpool - when they played Watford, Chelsea and Atletico

Albin Johansson

Fulham with Zamora, Gera and Duff was quite fun to watch, plus I'd pay for a craven cottage ticket any day of the week.

A-man

I always enjoy watching Real Madrid when they play the big games. They often play crazy offensive and entertaining football and in the big games they have that extra mentality to win games. The matches are never boring, even if they lead the match they continue to push and sometimes they lose everything in 10 minutes, like the match against City recently.

Web of Bissaka

Past - AC Milan with Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Nesta, etc. They're almost always fun to watch. Also Wenger's Arsenal play good attacking fun football. Roma with Totti tend to be fun as well. Barca used to play fun possession football but at times it's too repetitive so boring (now other than Messi magics, they're so boring). Poch's Spurs before turning crap were also good at times to watch.

Now - Occasionally from neutral pt of view before turn to rubbishes ~ City and Pool did play good football. Leicester and Wolves can also be fun vs big teams.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Every team with great players or an entertaining style.

Napoli (not anymore, really)
Barca
PSG
City
Real Madrid
BVB

Would probably like watching Bayern, too, but dislike the club too much to enjoy their matches.

Robertd0803

Blackpool in 10/11 were great fun to watch.

These days pretty much only whatever team Ronaldo is playing for and thats more following him than a team.

I do enjoy teams struggling to play against Atletico though.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I'm quite fond of Fenerbahçe even though they're trash this year. And last year. Their 2007-08 team though with Alex, Deivid, Roberto Carlos, with Zico as manager — nicknamed the Brazilians on the Bosphorus :drool:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I watch Barcelona and Juvents for the Ronaldo Messi and show. I don't care a lot for the teams in general, but Messi and Ronaldo will most likely be remembered as the two greatest at equal terms when their careers are over, and I want to have seen the football maestros in action as much as I can.

Real Sociedad is also a team I've watched a lot of this season, mostly for Ødegaard, but they're playing some fun football at times.

NoneBmStore

Silkeborg IF, but the joy usually disappears 10 mins into the game after another horrible mistake by our defence.
Otherwise, I love watching Bayern and BVB batter farmerteams in the Bundesliga