Which united players fallout is the worst ?

Becks stayed tight lipped and has only ever spoken in glowing terms about the club & even the manager he had the falling out with.
Tevez… the club simply chose Berba over him.
It’s Ronaldo by a fecking country mile.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
In order from worst to really not a fall out and a rating with it?
1. Ronaldo - 9: Narcissist who can't keep accept he's not in the top 50 footballers in the world now
2. Tevez - 7: Betrayed United but didn't feel valued
3. Keane - 5: Great captain for the club, just had a royal feck up moment
4. Becks - 1: He would have stayed IMO, SAF wanted to move him on.

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
Would rather wear tevez jersey than ronaldo jersey now. That speaks a lot on how disgraceful Ronaldo has been for us

Chairman Steve

Ronaldo is the worst because of the sheer scale and platform he went on. Fading star who can’t accept he’s on his way out

Keane is 2nd to me. Did it on an in-house channel where he probably didn’t think it get so big. Fading star who can’t accept he’s on his way out.

Tevez was just unhappy we chose Berbatov over him. Ferguson probably didn’t like his agent Joorabchian’s meddling ways either.

Beckham was purely engineered by Ferguson, who wanted no part of the international celebrity side project Beckham pursued.

Oranges038

Surely it's Best.

I know it wrere different times but in the end he regularly and publicly made an absolute mockery of the club, the manager, his team mates and the fans.

I bet Keane and Ronaldo are just as bad as each other, we just never saw Keane's interview.

Both are much worse than Tevez and Beckham. At the time we didn't know half the Beckham story and nobody cared that much about Tevez.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Becks stayed tight lipped and has only ever spoken in glowing terms about the club & even the manager he had the falling out with.
Tevez… the club simply chose Berba over him.
It’s Ronaldo by a fecking country mile.
Nope.

I post this from time to time so we don’t get wistfully nostalgic about Tevez:

After hearing Tevez spout off shit for so long I decided to put together a timeline of all that was said and done.

Here is why Carlos Tevez is a mercenary mary poppin that deserves no sympathy:

I still see alot of United fan's, blaming United and Ferguson for the loss of Carlos Tevez to our biggest rivals. If we take a look at the timeline of events, is it so clear?

August 2007 - Tevez signs for United. United's attack consists of Rooney, Saha, Tevez, Ronaldo.
A
May 2008 - United lift European Cup to compliment the Premiership trophy.

August 2008 - Perenial Injury victim Louis Saha looks on his way out as a squad with just Rooney and Tevez as recognised strikers with Ronaldo (who it is now known was playing his last season with us, something Fergie already knew).

Ferguson knew he would need to add another striker and as he is a manager always looking to the future he felt another dimension
was needed which is why he felt he should bring in Berbatov.

August 2008 - Berbatov signs, seeing that we have Rooney - Tevez and Berbatov with a soon to be leaving Ronaldo as our attack.

December 5th 2008 -

So..... We weren't making any effort to sign him? December 2008 and Carlos and his agent are being "difficult".

December 16th 2008 -
January 4th 2009 -

April 2nd 2009 -
May 10th 2009 -

So what changed Carlos? You were happy to wait until the season was over... "not about money"? No one has said it was.... could it be that City have offered you alot of money and you know the talk will soon start changing to that of money.....

Jun 27th - United are understood to have agreed a £25m deal for Carlos Tevez who's contract runs out on Jun 30th.

Jun 30th - Tevez understood to have agreed a deal 2 weeks ago with Manchester City.

July 14th 2009 - Tevez signs for City on a £150,000 a week contract for a reported £45m.

So lets get this straight.

1. We talk contracts, Tevez and Joorbachin are impossible to negotiate with. Tevez is happy with how he is treated.

2. Tevez denys talk of any contract talks but says he has agreed with Ferguson to to talk about it after the season has finished...

3. Before the season is finished, he starts talking about how money is not an issue but they have never had any contract talks and this upsets him,
despite agreeing it is best to wait unitl the football is finished....

4.United then agree a deal with Joorbachin for Carlos Tevez, who is one of only three strikers at the club following the departure of Ronaldo to Madrid, but Tevez had already agreed a big money deal with City....

Of course it wasn't the money.

You are a mercenary mary poppin who took all the United fans for mugs, you disrespected Ferguson and still maintain that "you had no choice to leave United" and that we will regret not treating you better".

I hope you get run over by your own Bentley.

You and your crooked agent are an example of everything that is wrong with modern football, so it's more than fitting that you join City.

Red Star One

For me Tevez with “RIP Fergie” was the biggest disgrace I’ve seen from a former United player, but he was never an important figure for the club.
Ronaldo surely had his status as arguably the best footballer to wear United shirt in the last decades and the fanbase generally loved him even after his departure to Madrid. Now it’s all shattered and you won’t find many that respect him - a way bigger fallout.

MUFC OK

Keane and Ronaldo's are very similar, whatever anyone tries to say to the contrary. Only thing that makes Ronaldo's worse is it's with Piers Morgan..

MUFC OK

For me Tevez with “RIP Fergie” was the biggest disgrace I’ve seen from a former United player, but he was never an important figure for the club.
Ronaldo surely had his status as arguably the best footballer to wear United shirt in the last decades and the fanbase generally loved him even after his departure to Madrid. Now it’s all shattered and you won’t find many that respect him - a way bigger fallout.
100%.

MUFC OK

And Roy never stated he didn’t respect his manager. Well then. Obviously he has since…but yes huge parallels between both situations.
He criticised his teammates individually and publicly don't let recency bias cloud the fact it was just as bad, albeit not an identical situation. I wonder if he's taken advice from Roy in giving this interview..

The personal life grievances make this instance all the more messy and hurtful for all involved.

Nar, we had the option to buy Tevez for a set pre-agreed contracted amount after lifting the CL…. We know this as a 100% fact.

We wanted to push the price down, then happily spent more on Berbatov. We know this for a 100% fact.

Tevez felt fecked over, it’s something I’ll always understand, we should have prioritised meeting the terms of the contract to buy him outright rather than prioritised replacing Saha, a second choice striker.

Once the following season started, we eventually started to “negotiate” as you mention, but according to Tevez & his agent, there was nothing to negotiate, hence them apparently being “difficult”.
Eventually due to fan pressure (confirmed by SAF), they offered the full amount, too little too late.

El Zoido

Ronaldo’s is worse, but Keane’s was the most disappointing for me, he was my favourite player and I still loved him at that point. Wish he’d had a better end to his career with us.

KeanoMagicHat

Surely it's Best.

I know it wrere different times but in the end he regularly and publicly made an absolute mockery of the club, the manager, his team mates and the fans.
Yeah refused to play and soon the club ended up relegated. I suppose his enduring legacy shows people will eventually forget this sorry Ronaldo episode and in 20 years focus more on the 2000s.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Reading the various answers it's pretty clear that I have no clue about the worst fallout but I don't think that Beckham is even the conversation. It felt and still feels one sided with Beckham always being a pretty good ambassador for the club.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Ronaldo leaving will be a gain. I don’t see any fallout for the club. Fans like me have been begging for him to feck off for months.

Keane was sad. I wasn’t totally with the club on that one and it was MUTV who did the interview.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He criticised his teammates individually and publicly don't let recency bias cloud the fact it was just as bad, albeit not an identical situation. I wonder if he's taken advice from Roy in giving this interview..

The personal life grievances make this instance all the more messy and hurtful for all involved.
Yes. He criticised the performance of some players in a game that we lost heavily to Middlesbrough when he was employed as an analyst by MUTV. That’s entirely different to arranging to speak to Piers Morgan for 90 minutes independently and shitting on the entire club including stating you have zero respect for your current manager and previous one. There are parallels but it isn’t recency bias to say this is worse - especially within the context of him sticking in a transfer request 4 months ago and now claiming he’s being forced out.

Varun1

Add Heinze and Di Maria to the list.

Anyway, I think Tevez for the betrayal, and Van Gaal (I know the thread is about a player).
TBH I fully expected it from Ronaldo, it's all too familar.

ROFLUTION

Tevez for me. Not old enough to have experienced Best’s.

Tevez you would call a cnut. Dont think i’ll call Ronaldo that even after this. It has to do with that he went to City. Ronaldo probably cant go to a rival like that.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Cristiano. The Keane one was bad but I feel it was the heat of the moment. C.Ronaldo has planned this all out with a cretin like Piers

DevilRed

Becks was far far worse.

It was played out in the media for weeks and weeks, especially when he turned up to training with a massive bandage above his eye.

Smores

Rooney, Becks and Tevez for me.

Keane and Ronaldo is in the context of being one foot out the door already and inability to process end of careers.

Rooney did in the worse way where it would impact his team mates. He's been forgiven far too easily for the shit he pulled.

Deery

Dreary
It’s easily Ronaldo’s he’s stinking the place up for quite a while, the others I remember being quite quick affairs..

bringbackbebe

Lingard and Pogba should be in that list. Beckham was a professional throughout and never opened his mouth.

Tevez by and large was the worst. Absolute disgrace of a human who'd stoop to any levels. Ronaldo at least spins his "facilities and Rangnick and good for United" story.

Irwin99

Ronaldo easily. Tevez was only here for two years, Becks never fell out with the fans and Keane had a lot of sympathy from fans and was actually still a very good player, unlike Ronaldo's form this year.

People don't like to admit it but Keane's name was still sung by the OT crowd after the fallout and after the disastrous Champions league group stage exit that season and there was quite a lot of sympathy for some of the opinions he expressed (that we were falling so far behind Chelsea). That we'd win the league next year, that RVN would be axed, that Ronaldo and Rooney would mature into genuine world class players so early, that Scholes, Giggs and Neville would put in some of the best seasons of their careers was not predicted by the majority of fans. Fergie obviously knew things we didn't :D

Huddsred

The Toxic One has been throwing his toys out the pram since Rangnick came in and has downed tools for most of the current season. The Piers interview was just the final insult. He's by far the worst.

SAFMUTD

Its Tevez, the RIP Fergie wont be forgotten.

Cristiano close second, he's an ass. Clearly believes he's bigger than the club.

Josh 76

Yeah refused to play and soon the club ended up relegated. I suppose his enduring legacy shows people will eventually forget this sorry Ronaldo episode and in 20 years focus more on the 2000s.
Of course they will.
Even Paul Ince gets a warm welcome to OT. Would have been unthinkable after the why he celebrated that Goal he scored at Anfield against us.

norm87cro

Becks should not even be on this list. The guy is United 100% and was class for us. In hindsight we got Ronaldo straight away ( so probably not a bad move rationally we got 25 for Becks and bought Cr7 for 12) but as club loyalty goes Becks is one of us

Keane was pretty much finished as a player when he gave his infamous MUTV interview. If it had been 5 years earlier Ferguson would have hushed it up.
Having said that Ronaldo is also finished at this point
Plus Ronaldo is incredibly immature for a 37 year old.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Ronaldo, he’s been trying to get out for ages with nobody interested, now him and his agent come up with the idea to try and shame the club. Not realizing he is one of the big problems.
Not the first time he’s tried to leave, the slave comments years ago.

BorisManUtd

Tevez and "RIP Fergie" was really bad but Ronaldo's case is probably worst as he has a huge legacy at United, Tevez was good but was only there for 2 seasons.