Which United season would you most like there having been a docu-series for?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
And why..

Speaking of which - has there been anything reported on such stuff being planned?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Fair enough :lol:

maybe I should have said apart from '99!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
02/03 or 06/07 for me.

Coming back to beat that smug arsenal team in 03 was amazing and winning in 07 after 3 seasons without a title also was one to remember.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Last season.
I think last season had it all for all of the wrong reasons but its fascinating, to some degree, nonetheless.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The one where Jose was sacked but it should end at the PSG win.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Last season.
I think last season had it all for all of the wrong reasons but its fascinating, to some degree, nonetheless.
I'd watch them with great curiosity. For me it would have to include the great man though. Would quite like to see what Fergie was like the season before the treble when Arsenal won the league and we got done by Monaco (if I recall) in the CL.

I'd settle for a full 5-10 minute team talk by Fergie.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Moyes'ses season.

Just to see how it all went down.
Actually, that would be pretty incredible. "Rio, come here, sit down. I've compiled this tape of Jagielka's highlights during my incredible reign at Everton which rightly led Alex Ferguson to bring me over here to build on his legacy. Can you be more like him?"

L1nk

Next season.

Potential new owners, United released from the shackles of the Glazers, the feeling that this is ETH's first 'proper' season after an initial bedding in period and getting rid of the parasites.

Would make for real interesting drama, especially if we won a big trophy or came very close.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Next season.

Potential new owners, United released from the shackles of the Glazers, the feeling that this is ETH's first 'proper' season after an initial bedding in period and getting rid of the parasites.

Would make for real interesting drama, especially if we won a big trophy or came very close.
Potentially happening. Mail bit here. If the Qataris come in they'd likely welcome it for PR purposes.

MUFC OK

None to be honest. As a club we are already too invested in media and everything around the game. Only concern is us becoming a formidable football team again.

For past probably 04/05 as we were ushering in Rooney/Ronaldo and kicked out Keane. SAF was laying foundations for future domination.

L1nk

Potentially happening. Mail bit here. If the Qataris come in they'd likely welcome it for PR purposes.
I would actually like it but i can't see ETH abiding by it personally, reckon he'll wanna shut that down.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
05/06 - Keane MUTV incident would've been interesting.

wangyu

86/87 hasn’t been mentioned yet Fergie‘s first season
also 89/90 with Fergie on the brink of the sack
58/59 also seemed interesting with united finishing second after that disastrous season before.

OL29

06/07, after what happened at the World Cup, between Rooney and Ronaldo, and the team winning the league in a period when Chelsea looked set to dominate would be a good watch.

marktan

07/08

Probably the best United squad I'll see in my life time.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
1968. There is plenty about 99 but it would be great to see something covering all of the 1968 season

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Last season.
As a non united fan I was going to say this too. Understanding what went on behind the scenes from the high of Ronaldo's return against Newcastle, through Ole's sacking, to the disastrous end under Rangnick would be fascinating to see.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
94/95 would be an interesting watch. Especially the aftermath of Cantona's incident.

Last edited:

davidmichael

Munich disaster seaaom
57/58 CL winning season
93/94 double season
95/96 double season with Cantona’s return
98/99 treble season
06/07 PL winning season
07/08 PL/CL winning seaspm
12/13 season/Sir Alex’s final season