Television White Lotus

surf

Rich Americans (mostly) behaving badly - it's good satirical TV. Season 2 had better and more varied locations but needed a unifying character like the Aussie hotel manager in Hawaii.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Absolutely detested Jennifer Coolidge in S1, but to my surprise the character grew on me in S2.

mu4c_20le

Season 1 was peak telly for me, but the production was fantastic for both

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I had a feeling it would be Thailand after I read somewhere there was going to be some sort of Buddhist theme going on in S3.

mu4c_20le

Nice setting, but it's so cheap there. Wonder how they'll show the indulgence of the ultra rich.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nice setting, but it's so cheap there. Wonder how they'll show the indulgence of the ultra rich.
It's cheap if you're happy to sleep on a bunk bed in a room with 11 other people yeah. There are also plenty of places for the rich to have their way, like everywhere else in the world.

mu4c_20le

It's cheap if you're happy to sleep on a bunk bed in a room with 11 other people yeah. There are also plenty of places for the rich to have their way, like everywhere else in the world.
True. But before the pandemic, Thailand was one of the most popular places for young people to go to because of the low COL.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
True. But before the pandemic, Thailand was one of the most popular places for young people to go to because of the low COL.
you know they're not mutually exclusive, right? It's possible to go to some countries both with and without lots of money. Thailand has some of the most luxurious resorts in the world.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The UK is a cheap place to live, have you been to Bradford? It’s also quite expensive, have you been to London?

mu4c_20le

you know they're not mutually exclusive, right? It's possible to go to some countries both with and without lots of money. Thailand has some of the most luxurious resorts in the world.
Fair enough, I was thinking Bali might've been more suitable, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Fair enough, I was thinking Bali might've been more suitable, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.
Bali isn’t Buddhist like the rest of Indonesia. It’s predominantly Hindu.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It was surprisingly easy to get weed in Bali for somewhere that gives you the death penalty for it.

ZupZup

I remember reading an interview with Mike White and he said he wanted to film each season in a different continent so Asia makes sense.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I remember reading an interview with Mike White and he said he wanted to film each season in a different continent so Asia makes sense.
I bet he does. The locations in this are absolutely stunning. Great way to see some of the most beautiful sights the world has to offer in absolute luxury.

FriedClams

I bet he does. The locations in this are absolutely stunning. Great way to see some of the most beautiful sights the world has to offer in absolute luxury.
I have been in the restaurant and pool from season 1, it's absolutely breathtaking.