Who are the most entertaining sides in the PL?

RashyForPM

Basically, who do you guys think are the easiest on the eye to watch in the PL based on the football they play? The sort of exciting, enthralling side who you’d desperately want to watch play to get you off your seat every 5 minutes.

Imo, I’d genuinely say we are the most exciting side at the moment as when we get it right, we are a sight to behold. There’s a reason we’re currently on for a record amount of away goals in a season and have results like the 6-2 win over Leeds and 5-0 over Leipzig. Behind us, I’d go for Leeds, City, Brighton and finally Leicester. All 4 also entertain me a lot.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Leeds. They’re tactically hilarious and almost always guarantee goals. City have slowed down in terms of goal scoring and we’re slower than we used to be. Spurs are a bore and Chelsea...meh. United are pretty exciting to watch when they’ve got a counter going.

Villa are a good shout as well.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Leeds. They’re tactically hilarious and almost always guarantee goals. City have slowed down in terms of goal scoring and we’re slower than we used to be. Spurs are a bore and Chelsea...meh. United are pretty exciting to watch when they’ve got a counter going.

Villa are a good shout as well.
This, by a mile. I don't remember ever seeing anything quite like them. I'm not sure I could watch if a team I supported played like that.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Definitely Leeds. Every game is a riot.

Apart from them, and it feels weird that I can even say this in only our second season back in the PL but I think we, along with United played the best football this season. We've consistently been a good watch. United have had some breathtaking counterattacks this season. City is up there as well. They're not blowing teams away like they used to but the quality is still there.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This, by a mile. I don't remember ever seeing anything quite like them. I'm not sure I could watch if a team I supported played like that.
They were ridiculous against United. Basically playing five attackers, five defenders and no midfield.

They also had a counter attack against Newcastle with about seven outfield players charging forward. They’re rarely in control of a game.