Who are the really stupid footballers?

AndySmith1990

This is a weird thread, honestly. And from folks who have been crying about Qatar? I make me laugh.

Anyone who can learn another country's language, having never lived there u till football is smart.

How many English guys can speak other languages apart from English?
The ability to learn is more to do with intelligence. Stupidity and intelligence are two different things

Loon

:lol:
Reece James always looks to me as if one thought in his head might be one too many.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I would wager that there are far more immature and infantile footballers than there are really thick ones. Living slightly outside of normal society due to being good at kicking a ball around seems to lead to many of them just being big children with loads of money. Jermaine Pennant is a good example. Has the maturity of I reckon about a 13 year old, maybe 15 if I am being generous.
This. I dont think the average footballer is more unintelligent than regular people, but considering they have deidicated their lives to getting good at a sport, rather than reading, discussing and pursuing academia, they are natually going to be behind on someone who got an education instead.

Also, money and fame does something with people. If i was swimming in money like they do, i'd be even more of an arsehole

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I once had a Colombian gf and she always said James Rodriguez was really low IQ. She said he was almost the equivalent of Forest Gump if you heard him speak and understood Spanish (which I haven't and do not.)