Film Who are the worst people to watch a movie with?

Donut

Girls touching your penis to see if you have an erection whenever there’s something even a little sexy. feck you, I can have my erection whenever I want and I can’t control it anyway.

OleBoiii

Girls touching your penis to see if you have an erection whenever there’s something even a little sexy. feck you, I can have my erection whenever I want and I can’t control it anyway.
But we were watching Schindler's List!

MattofManchester

People who constantly have to exclaim when something happens, as if they're being repeatedly poked in the arse.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
8 for me.
A shit movie is a shit movie, but the snobs will hate on anything that isn't in the greatest ever conversation.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
There once was an old lady sitting behind me. She took her shoes off and tried to rest her naked feet on my armrest. I hope she’s dead now.

Superunknown

People who talk and provide their own running commentary on what's happening on screen at that exact moment. Years ago, went through a group of mates to watch Borat when that came out. Haven't had too many cinema experiences like that where a packed cinema was in hysterics from the first minute until the last. However, we had a guy sat behind us who just kept commenting on every little thing to the person next to them (assuming it was his wife or girlfriend). It was just so incessantly annoying. We can see what's happening on screen because it's right fecking there. (it's that big thing at the front) Just talking for the sake of talking.

Aside from that, number 5 off that opening list will do it for me: people who keep commenting on how weird something is.

fergosaurus

People who have seen the film and keep saying "Wait until you see this part coming up" taking away the element of surprise.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
There once was an old lady sitting behind me. She took her shoes off and tried to rest her naked feet on my armrest. I hope she’s dead now.
Oh feck that you should have broken her toes

AaronRedDevil

Everytime my mam. "Is that real?"

Yeah they grab the Bums off the street and just do whatever.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I have a very Christian friend who asked me to go see Jean Claude van Damme's last ever film with me. I was a bit confused, because the film was older than a lot of his others. At the end of the movie his character dies and my mate actually thought that meant he was actually dead. We were like 15 at that point.