• B Leverkusen

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Roma

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Union Saint-Gilloise

Votes: 107 49.3%

• Total voters

RyRy11

Anyone other than Arsenal, that kind of match up deserves to be in the semi's at least.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not another spanish side thank you.
If Roma hold on to their two goal lead from the first leg, there are actually none left. :eek:

EDIT: Nevermind, google is highlighting the team that won on the night rather than who won the tie. Nailed on to draw Sevilla, then.

CM10

I'll take any of them except Arsenal, really. Mostly because facing an English team in Europe would be pretty boring.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
If Roma hold on to their two goal lead from the first leg, there are actually none left. :eek:

EDIT: Nevermind, google is highlighting the team that won on the night rather than who wo the tie. Nailed on to draw Sevilla, then.
Sevilla.

klsv

One of the Unions would be fun. Think they're the only sides left who we've never played against.

Irwin99

I don't want Arsenal or Roma...not yet anyway!

Juve might be a fun game and there's a lot of history there but i think i'd like one of the Union teams.

hobbers

We will definitely be drawn against Roma, Sevilla or Arsenal.

"Randomly"

paulocon2

Second leg at home is all I want.
Just on this, is home/away completely random?

Looking at taking a punt on flights over from Ireland before the flights jump up once the date of the home leg is confirmed.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We don't want Arsenal who are the best team in the competition. Expect we'll get Mourinho or Pogba. There isn't an easy draw.

led_scholes

Wouldn't mind sevilla. It's a chance to take our revenge and we seem to be actually competent against Spanish sides. Barca, Sociedad and Betis are much better than them, so they are there for the taking.

van Nistelrooy

Anyone but Sevilla! They terrify me in the Europa League.

Roma for a Mourinho reunion would be good.

Siorac

I don't want:

- Sevilla: in a European competition, I'll eventually want to play teams from countries other than Spain.
- Roma: playing against a Mourinho team is always a massive pain in the arse and besides, we've played Roma a lot in European competitions.

I'm okay with any of the rest. I mean, I'm okay with these two as well, we should beat them, but would prefer to avoid them if possible.

AndySmith1990

Not arsed who we draw. We're the best team left in it. The rest of them will be fearing United