Who do you want to manage Manchester United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoustonRed

Lot of people say in reference to coaches like Conte, Mourinho etc that they don't stick around long, hard to work with etc. as a negative thing.
I really think and want our next manager to have that as a feature. Someone who has a proper plan he wants to implement, works with the board to get that level signings, having the winning mentality and at the end win. If things don't go well, simply move on.
Rather than have a manager like ole, who tries to never rock the ship, make sure everyone is happy, make sure everyone thinks that he is a 'nice' guy, accept whatever signings are proposed, adjust with whatever he has, just so he can stick around for as much as he can (of course with good intentions).
I really want a manager with a strong personality.
Sure Mourinho didn't workout, but he was clearly past his best and also the board is equally culpable for the debacle. Hope the management learnt it's lesson and gets a coach with personality like pep, klopp, Mourinho , zidane, etc

Last edited:

hobbers

16. Marco Rose
5. Zinedine Zidane
3. Erik Ten Haag
7. Mauricio Pochettino
12. Luis Enrique
2. Antonio Conte
9. Graham Potter
8. Brendan Rodgers

The rest are absolute no-nos. I'd actually rather keep Ole than hire someone like Deschamps, Blanc or Southgate.

Womp

idiot
Conte, Potter, Ten Haag, Zidane or even Gasperini would all be interesting to me

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Already a discussion thread open which I’d suggest is enough at this point unless something becomes official with the manager leaving. Otherwise it’s just speculation threads

Status
Not open for further replies.