Who had a worse season: Frank Lampard's Chelsea, or Frank Lampard's Everton?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Genuinely hard to pick here. I'm going for Chelsea. Yes, before his defenders come out in force, I know they were shite before he took over. But come on.

Whoever you pick, it must be said that he's had an absolute blinder. Fair play.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I suppose it depends if we get relegated or not. He's running it close though. He's lost 8 times for Chelsea already. Lost 13 with us this season.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I suppose it depends if we get relegated or not. He's running it close though. He's lost 8 times for Chelsea already. Lost 13 with us this season.
Jesus Christ that’s terrible, I didn’t even remember he got sacked from Everton in late January, thought it was before the World Cup.

Oranges038

It's rare a quality in manager that he can manage 2 teams in a season and do almost equally bad with both.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Team has been on the beach with zero to play for for like 80% of his time here to be completely fair. Still though, statistically Lampard’s Chelsea were worse than Lampard’s Everton.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Chelsea given the talent and expectations. Frank is an abysmal manager, as summed up by his thoughts toward the new manager replacing him he's just not up to the job on any level, however given the old pals act that exists in football he'll no doubt be back in a job soon.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Funny enough i thought he would be decent enough as a manager. Same with Gerrard. Both have been terrible in the PL.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have you given up defending him yet?
I’d like to see him in a job at a club that isn’t a mess. Like I’ve said before, he clearly wants to be a manager. If he’s serious then join a club that isn’t in turmoil like us or Chelsea.

fps

What is it he's getting so wrong? This is one of those times where I genuinely believe CAF members could have done a better job.

bringbackbebe

I’d like to see him in a job at a club that isn’t a mess. Like I’ve said before, he clearly wants to be a manager. If he’s serious then join a club that isn’t in turmoil like us or Chelsea.
Needs to drop a division or try his luck in Scotland or abroad. Don't see another PL club wanting him in the near future.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Lampard needs to go be assistant manager somewhere with a successful coach.

The problem might be his personality..., could see it with Chuk under 20 world cup fiasco. Last time he fell out with Alonso and Rudi plus probably others. Players don't want to play for him....

9% win rate with us this season, worse than Shearer at Newcastle...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Needs to drop a division or try his luck in Scotland or abroad. Don't see another PL club wanting him in the near future.
You underestimate the stupidity of Premier League club owners. He will get a job probably even next season.

Mr Smith

Lampard's Chelsea, because he was brought in to stabilise them post Potter and actually made them worse.