Who had the best transfer window?

LuckyScout78

For me. Personally. I like and prefer a more aggresive CB than Varane. But Sancho and Ronaldo i would def vote and go for too.

I m still looking for a new Jaap Stam and Brazil CB legend Lucio.

Varane is still none of them and category. Not my cup of tea of a CB. But i think i can live with it. Special i believe McTom can sit more back and shield the defend. McTom is aggresive and mobile and physical strong. McTom will definitely help the CBs and defend. If McTom hit the max level on a consistent level.

So i think as United manager. You cant complain this summer transfer window. Two really good attacking players with Varane. With second place last season and did lead the table last season, before a poor form destroyed league title hope. So definitely United shall go for league trophy. By winning most matches as possible.

So i vote United had the best window.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
For me. Personally. I like and prefer a more aggresive CB than Varane. But Sancho and Ronaldo i would def vote and go for too.

I m still looking for a new Jaap Stam and Brazil CB legend Lucio.

Varane is still none of them and category. Not my cup of tea of a CB. But i think i can live with it. Special i believe McTom can sit more back and shield the defend. McTom is aggresive and mobile and physical strong. McTom will definitely help the CBs and defend. If McTom hit the max level on a consistent level.

So i think as United manager. You cant complain this summer transfer window. Two really good attacking players with Varane. With second place last season and did lead the table last season, before a poor form destroyed league title hope. So definitely United shall go for league trophy. By winning most matches as possible.

So i vote United had the best window.
You're right, he's not Stam or Lucio, he's more like Blanc with his ability to read the game and that's also much needed thing, especially after waves of kamikaze defending in our defensive block in last 7 years.

UnitedFire

There are a few ways to look at this, but the crucial one is who has improved their chances of winning the title the most.

From this perspective it's hard to look past Chelsea. They did arguably have a better squad already, but last years league forms shows it was close.

City were still a decent margin ahead, but despite adding Grealish I think their chances have overall declined relative to the Chelsea and Man Utd ins/outs.

Man Utd have made the best overall signings, but based on chances of winning the league I'd say we are behind Chelsea by arguably more than we were last year. We've reduced our gaps, but they now don't have any.

Utd77

Utd by a mile, signing two world class players in Varane and Ronaldo is immense business given the fees involved.